Artem would give Khabib the fight of his life

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Listen, artem doesnt give a fuck about Khabib. No doubt in my mind that Artem would fight Khabib to the death if he had too.
5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg

^ ppl post this photo trying to make artem out to be a bitch but truth is hes standing there looking Khabib in his eyes letting him know he doesnt give a fuck. Artem would have started throwing bombs if Khabib tried anything.

Seriously. Artem doesnt give a fuck.

He was scared shitless there, but I do think he would face Khabib in bare knuckle.

He was scared shitless there, but I do think he would face Khabib in bare knuckle.
Lol at Artem being scared. Just dismantled paulie in bare knuckle and hes scared of Khabib? Ok.

In Bare Knuckle, sure.

In MMA.....

giphy.gif

Artem has a very beta looking skull, evolutionary-wise.

in bareknuckle boxing Artem finishes him with ease, in any fight where Khabib can't threaten the takedown he loses to the majority because his stand up without his opponent constantly gassed and hands low would be exposed, its embarrassing how it is.

That’s all khabib had to do to bring the leprechaun to fight him

in bareknuckle boxing Artem finishes him with ease, in any fight where Khabib can't threaten the takedown he loses to the majority because his stand up without his opponent constantly gassed and hands low would be exposed, its embarrassing how it is.
Khabib would ruin Artem in any fighting....

Listen, artem doesnt give a fuck about Khabib. No doubt in my mind that Artem would fight Khabib to the death if he had too.
View attachment 677905

^ ppl post this photo trying to make artem out to be a bitch but truth is hes standing there looking Khabib in his eyes letting him know he doesnt give a fuck. Artem would have started throwing bombs if Khabib tried anything.

*** Freezing
behavior. Freezing behavior or the freeze response is a reaction to specific stimuli, most commonly observed in prey animals. When a prey animal has been caught and completely overcome by the ****predator, it may respond by "freezing up" or in other words by staying completely still.

Studies typically assess a conditioned freezing behavior response to stimuli that typically or innately do not cause fear, such as a tone or shock. Freezing behavior is most easily characterized by changes in blood pressure and lengths of time in crouching position, but it also is known to cause changes such as shortness of breath, increased heart rate, sweating, or choking sensation.[1]

Last edited:
scared shitless because it wasn't just kabib and he was alone. if it was just kabib he would have got slept by artem

View attachment 677905

Get banned already.

Back