Poll: Greg Hardy's Next Fight?

Who should Hardy fight next?

• Total voters
He doesn’t at all deserve the black beast but I kind of hope that fight is made so Derrick can continue his disciplining wife beaters.

He did well jumping in on short notice and hanging with a monster like Volkov, despite breaking his right hand in the 1st round.

Someone lower down in the rankings like Maurice Green or Sergei Pavlovich would make sense at this point. He needs a few months off though to focus on specific skills training, his pace has been crazy lately.

I was going to say Ben Rothwell, but he is fighting struve apparently? Ugh.

Derrick Lewis is the perfect fight.

He shouldn’t be penalized for traveling half way across the world on two weeks notice to fight the #7 HW in order to save a card. Did pretty well too.

I still don’t know why soyboys hate on Hardy. The dude approaches MMA in a humble way and his work ethic is undeniable.

{<shrug}

Blagoy, see how he does against an iron chinned Sambo guy, especially because we will see him fight on his back...

<{jackyeah}>

ostovich-hardy.jpg

Tuivasa - Hardy should be next imo.

Tai needs a winnable fight to avoid a four fight skid, and likely the axe.

Hardy needs someone a step down from the likes of Volkov but who at least poses some sort of threat.

Plus, it should be a fun fight. It's highly unlikely to hit the mat, and both men pack serious power.

I say book it.

He doesn’t at all deserve the black beast but I kind of hope that fight is made so Derrick can continue his disciplining wife beaters.

I’ll be rolling if he KO’s Lewis and then asks where Lewis’ fine ass wife is at. <45>

Feed him a steady stream of Eastern European Heavyweights until he crawls back under the rock he came out from. He is only good for knocking out fat american bums.

Back