Renan Barao didnt miss the weight limit!

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just realize that its because he is fighting at 145lbs.

<36>

Hopefully another incoming KO loss.
Screen_Shot_2019_02_17_at_7.02.02_PM.0.png

I remember him saying that he fought at BW because Aldo was up at FW. We'll see how trading places works out for them.

He should've moved up after losing to TJ IMO, the cut drained him and once he lost the belt he plummeted. Hope it works out for him, he was a killer.

His team must have bubble wrapped the bathtub and sauna

Congrats to Renan on meeting the basic requirement to participate in the fight.

Who's fighting ?
There's that Bare Knuckle thing, I'm gonna watch that instead

Renan is back baby, Max better watch out!!

Being dissed here like crazy. Pretty sure he accomplished more than any of yall in the cage....

Poor Barao, TJ did a number on him

his camp did a number on him. they are notorious for letting their fighters cut way to much weight. he would have been a feather weight if aldo wasn't in that division so they had him cut and it was way to much every single time. tj fucked him up but the main reason he never returned to form is he shortened his career and athletic prime with a ridiculous amount of excessive weight cutting. the guy had so many fights.

He should've moved up after losing to TJ IMO

He did. He moved up and fought Jeremy Stephens at 145 and finally showed some improved footwork, then he got tagged by Stephens and that all went down the drain.

You have to wonder how this guy's career might have turned out if he hadn't lost years of his life cutting down to 135.

Being dissed here like crazy. Pretty sure he accomplished more than any of yall in the cage...

I'm sure we can tone it down for ya. Sherdog forums are known for a supreme level of candor and superior standards when it comes to dissing a fighter.
giphy.gif

Or... are you suggesting outright that no one except Dillashaw, Cruz, Garbrandt and Cejudo should have the right to be openly dissing Barao?
giphy.gif

Back