That time Ronda wanted Conors D

I think Conor would have been a great upgrade from Dana or especially Schaub so..... can't blame her. She was surrounded by cringe within and without.

giphy.gif

The demon baby that would come fourth would end the world and possibly the universe.

I thought this would be another bs thread but damn that’s strong evidence.

That would have been a match made in purgatory, luckily it never happened.

Can't help but think they kind of deserve each other. Would've been marketing gold for the UFC. Casuals would've eaten it up and they would've been on all the tabloids lol

Last edited:
Dee is a fucking model compared to Ronda and that says a lot

someone as rich and famous as Conor has access to way way better pussy than Ronda

Most people that have left their DNA on her back have had access to way better than Ronda. And I even include Schaub and Browne, as a "haydr" of both. For some reason they were starstuck or something.

Honda looks like her mom. There’s a reason she came back to reality and hooked up with Travis. They know they’re place amongst the beautiful. And rightfully so. Money doesn’t change that face, ie. Bruce Jenner.

<{clintugh}>

Most people that have left their DNA on her back have had access to way better than Ronda. And I even include Schaub and Browne, as a "haydr" of both. For some reason they were starstuck or something.
Old school ronda was hot af. Maybe they remembered a time once was and closed theyre eyes.

Last edited:
Even if she didn't want the D, he'd give to her anyway, thats his style

The greatness is palpable. 2 biggest stars in the history of the sport.

We miss you guys.

Ronda, we wish you the best in retirement.

Conor, we can't wait for your return.

The traffic in this thread will illustrate our affection and longing.

Love,
Sherdog

The demon baby that would come fourth would end the world and possibly the universe.

Imagine the unwarranted self importance and arrogance a baby raised by those two would have.

She smells like hotdogs.

Back