Jan vs Jacare card predictions?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I feel old man Souza will be finished here via strikes. I love Jacare but Jan is a big oaf of a man, looks to have improved clinch/wrestling also.

Paul Craig will submit Shogun. He's a tricky bastard down there.

The Cortez chick will have all her TDs stuffed and UD'd by Carmelo Anthony.

Jan by UD. Shogun KO's Craig on the ground with hammerfists.

I got Jacare by submission. Jan should have the striking advantage but he is fundamentally a grappler so I would expect this fight to end on the ground at some point, and Jacare is Jacare. Not a confident pick at all though, especially seeing how well old MWs-moving-up-to-LHW have been fared as of late.

Shogun should beat Craig but he is beyond shot at this point so that's another coin toss really.

Shogun via G&P
Jan via TKO

Tough picks, lots of intangibles as Chael likes to say.

I got Jacare by submission. Jan should have the striking advantage but he is fundamentally a grappler so I would expect this fight to end on the ground at some point, and Jacare is Jacare. Not a confident pick at all though, especially seeing how well old MWs-moving-up-to-LHW have been fared as of late.

Shogun should beat Craig but he is beyond shot at this point so that's another coin toss really.
Them Brazilians will be all kinds of angry if a Scot finishes their one time hero.

Back