News Robert Whittaker has just replied to Darren Till. Possible London main event?

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Darren-Till-Robert-Whittaker-UFC-London.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao both these guys are so likeable

great fight

war both of them

Till gonna fight all the former Welterweights at Middleweight? Smart strategy moving up a weight class.

Lmao both these guys are so likeable

great fight

war both of them

I know, it's like the Gastelum fight all over again, really don't want to root against Rob, at all!!!

But I don't want Till to lose his momentum now, I really want to see him get to the top also lol

Is there an upcoming London UFC event for a fight between these two? Anyone know?

Is there an upcoming London UFC event for a fight between these two? Anyone know?

Well nothing has been announced yet but I've heard lots of talk about them being back in March so who knows.

I guess there must be a London event planned though for these guys to go on about it so much and BT Sport also put this out.

Molly McCann has also replied to this.

Kind of a toss-up. It's really hard to accurately assess where these guys are in the MW division. MMAth leaves us with nothing to really go off of. You could say Izzy iced Whittaker worse than he did Kelvin, and Kelvin just got shutdown by Till, so Till easily beats Whitaker.... but no ones putting a lot of money on that math. I see Till using the same gameplan he did against Kelvin and Rob falling back on his wrestling to keep it competitive.

Sounds hard to believe considering how things were 6 months ago, by I think Till stops him in the 2nd.

WHo taught till english? Dan hardy?

Kind of a toss-up. It's really hard to accurately assess where these guys are in the MW division. MMAth leaves us with nothing to really go off of. You could say Izzy iced Whittaker worse than he did Kelvin, and Kelvin just got shutdown by Till, so Till easily beats Whitaker.... but no ones putting a lot of money on that math. I see Till using the same gameplan he did against Kelvin and Rob falling back on his wrestling to keep it competitive.

Sounds hard to believe considering how things were 6 months ago, by I think Till stops him in the 2nd.

Yeah, he definitely wouldn't want another loss in London either after the Masvidal loss there.

Wonderboy knocks them both dead

The fight sherdog asked for

Back