246 shaping up to be card of the year

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone as the unofficial main event plus these succulent fights announced:
  • Roxanne Modafferi vs The Future Maycee Barbara
  • Drew Dober vs Nasrat Haqrast
  • Grant Dawson vs Chas Skelly
Which fight are you looking forward to the most? They always stack Conor cards but they already have 3 solid main card matchups.

Who else should they add? I think Black Beast vs Ed Hardy and CM Punk (yes he’s still in the USADA pool) vs KSI/Logan Paul would be nice additions.

Other than the Conor fight I could pass on the other three TBH

Not even sure if the card is real right now. Why are they waiting so long to announce the main event? Jan 18 feels pretty soon

WTF? looks like the shittiest card to me. or were you doin sarcasm?

Grant Dawson vs. Chas Skelly?

Cancel your plans, sherbros - this is THE fight to watch

Well McGregor vs Cerrone is about as interesting as Modafferi vs Maycee so...

Do you mean next year? Furthermore I would be surprised if Conor fights on that card.

Not even sure if the card is real right now. Why are they waiting so long to announce the main event? Jan 18 feels pretty soon
A card like this will be announced at 245 so people don’t feel stupid for buying the one they’re watching. Just a marketing ploy to help 245.

Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone as the unofficial main event...

giphy.gif

This is one instance where I wouldn't mind if WMMA was the main event.

How hilarious it would be if Cerrone beat Conor. About as handpicked an opponent as he could get outwith Edgar. It would all come crashing down.

Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone as the unofficial main event plus these succulent fights announced:
Which fight are you looking forward to the most? They always stack Conor cards but they already have 3 solid main card matchups.

Who else should they add? I think Black Beast vs Ed Hardy and CM Punk (yes he’s still in the USADA pool) vs KSI/Logan Paul would be nice additions.
If Roxanne was straight I think Askren and Roxanne would be a great MMA power couple (I know Askren is married).

No Conor vs Masvidal or Gaethje... No care.

They should add Mark Madsen. He barely broke a sweat last time around and he has yet to have a fight in his career with a proper training-camp going in. Book him now and give him a chance to sink or swim on a heavily promoted card.

WOW, your idea of a stacked card is very different from me. Besides the headliner, I see nothing. Does somebody really look forward to seeing Roxanne Modafferi fight? :confused:

when conor not on this card you be calling it a trash ppv.

Back