POLL: Chuck Liddell vs Mike Tyson in a street fight who wins?

At this age probably Tyson. In their prime, probably Tyson.

Why do you think that's how old they are?

at this point, Tyson would have chuck as stiff as Matu when he fought tank.... Both in their primes i think chuck is right, could Tyson hit him before a take down? I think he could though. Tyson KO now and then.

It's really the same thing as a mma fight, if Chuck can get him down and get a position where Mike can't get up and control him then Chuck would win just by pounding away. But standing? Even with his kickboxing background Chuck would go down on the first exchange. I can't see Chuck surviving Mike throwing combos at him bare knuckle.

Chuck is 42 and Tyson 43? Try 49 and 53. Get your facts straight noob.

Wasteland.

What? Now? Lmao. I get that Chuck still has the better arsenal of weapons even at this point, but Tyson probably flatlines him with a jab. The man just got KO'd by a 2018 Tito Ortiz for the love of God.

In 2005 when Chuck was at his best, and Tyson was fading? Maybe Chuck, he could take a hell of a shot back then. He would obviously need to use his goddamn wrestling though, and I'm not sure if I trust him to do that.

there goes chuck with his cte.

chuck is a counter striker.

he would get eaten alive by Tyson at any point in his life

Chuck "Legion of Doom" Lidell lol

Legion-of-Doom-03.jpg

Honestly and truthfully, I have no idea lol

Tyson by hitting Chuck square in that look in his eyes.

Chuck, takedown and RNC, no way Tyson stuffs the takedown from a guy who would train that shit daily even if he just used it to keep fights standing in MMA.

Also if they got back up, Tyson would have threat of takedown and likely dropped, the same way as Khabib dropped Conor.

I'd never pick a boxer no matter how nasty in a street fight with a top MMA guy unless there is soem of the stupid gentlemans agreements like in the Kimbo Slice backyard fights where they had to keep it standing and no clinches or kicks etc.

Remember the Chuck vs Wanderlei fight? Chuck was shooting double legs. You guys really think he'd stand and trade with Mike Tyson?

Remember the Chuck vs Wanderlei fight? Chuck was shooting double legs. You guys really think he'd stand and trade with Mike Tyson?

Exactly this.

After Tyson has been taken down and held down for a while his gas tank would deplete much harder than any MMA fighter and chances are when stood back up, he'd get banged.

Back