Do you hate colby enough to ...

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheer for usman? They are both boring blankets but at least one talks some trash and makes the division exciting with the storylines the other one is basically tyron woodley 2.0

Tyron Woodley 2.0?

Tyron can actually hurt people...Usman just looks jacked but his bark is worse than the bite.

And now thanks to you I'm defending Tyron....

Tyron Woodley 2.0?

Tyron can actually hurt people...Usman just looks jacked but his bark is worse than the bite.

And now thanks to you I'm defending Tyron....
Of course their fighting styles are different, im talking about the persona

Yes. I wanna see Colby get absolutely mauled. After that: Fck Usman.

Why would I need to hate Covington to cheer for Usman? Most thought Woodley would be a terrible stylistic matchup for him, but he handled him almost effortlessly. That was a seriously impressive performance.

Of course their fighting styles are different, im talking about the persona
Yeah there are similarities

But Woodley is more into trying to get clout. Usman...i don't honestly see much about him outside fighting

I hate say it but Usman is going to be hard to dethrone. Colby has a chance with his volume but I'd say Usman is a comfy favourite

Prefer Colbys fighting style, could care less about a fighters personality and find it weird so many adult males give a shit <Lmaoo>

Masvidal vs Colby is great interesting fight and would prefer that than Usman cuddling for 5 rounds.

Yeah there are similarities

But Woodley is more into trying to get clout. Usman...i don't honestly see much about him outside fighting

I hate say it but Usman is going to be hard to dethrone. Colby has a chance with his volume but I'd say Usman is a comfy favourite
I dont think he is a confy favorite at all its a 50/50 fight colby has more volume and usman has more power but its not like usman is heavy handed at all is just that colby has lettuce for hands

Last night I watched the Robbie Lawler vs Matt Brown fight. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

I dont think he is a confy favorite at all its a 50/50 fight colby has more volume and usman has more power but its not like usman is heavy handed at all is just that colby has lettuce for hands
Yeah striking wise

Usman is seemingly a better wrestler though imo. I don't think Colby can throw as much with Usman either. He'll have to fight differently

I think Usman will win by being bigger and stronger but a Colby win would certainly make the division more interesting.

Genuinely don't care what happens in this fight

Ideally they both Kevin Randleman themselves on the way to the cage

RIP monster

This!

Colbys a c*nt who talks more than he fights, and both have a horrible style. if I had to pick though itd be usman. I'll watch the card but probably have a joint when this is on

Yeah striking wise

Usman is seemingly a better wrestler though imo. I don't think Colby can throw as much with Usman either. He'll have to fight differently
I dont know man on paper colby would be the better wrestler he is a d1, althoug i belive that usman is stronger based only on looks but i have no evidences, i belive this is gonna be a striking match and whoever pushes more the pace wins

Never heard of those guys, are you sure you're on the right forum?

Maybe we prefer if a fighter with a boring style will shut-the-fuck-up and not spam WWE bullshit.

The good thing about Usman is, when he's not in the cage, he stays out of your eye-line.

Unlike the other fuckwit who clowns around, reminding you of how little he can back it up in the cage.

TBH I can't think of one thing likable about Usman while at least Colby is entertaining

Back