Media Ultimate Khabib vs Ferguson promo

Tony looks like a LHW-er in comparison

Why don't people cry for him to move up weight classes like they do for Khabib?

Doesn't he walk around at 200lbs?

tony didnt had to beat conor, if he was the one to make conor tap, tony will be considered a HW beating on a FW ...

Only one of those two has missed weight and nearly died making weight and ending up in the hospital

Only one of those two has missed weight and nearly died making weight and ending up in the hospital
So what you're saying is that some people are good at cutting shitloads of weight?

He already said multiple times that he wants to move up to WW when hes done at LW.
The reason noone is calling for him to move up is that he still has unfinished buisness at LW.

Who gives a shit who has the better nutritionist? Tony looks way bigger and cuts way more.

The reason noone is calling for him to move up is that he still has unfinished buisness at LW.
And Khabib doesn't have unfinished business at LW?

You would call that a professional :)
Too bad hes not as professional when it comes to actual fighting. He has 3 losses + Countless rounds + Countless knockdowns and close calls.

Who gives a shit who has the better nutritionist? Tony looks way bigger and cuts way more.

Im not saying that. I guess thats more what people claim anyway. Some retards even on sherdog think Khabib has nothing to prove at LW anymore, but other than Tony ive never heard him talk about moving up (even GSP at LW lmao)

Too bad hes not as professional when it comes to actual fighting. He has 3 losses + Countless rounds + Countless knockdowns and close calls.
Yeah what a bum...
Stick to the fighters of who you a certain that they will never lose, casual.
Or maybe watch Islam get ktfo in his UFC debut.

Yeah what a bum...
Stick to the fighters of who you a certain that they will never lose, casual.
Or maybe watch Islam get ktfo in his UFC debut.
Islam still got less losses than Tony. I dont think you understand what youre saying.

Makhachev > Tony
Khabib > Tony

"How long must I wait?"

Islam still got less losses than Tony. I dont think you understand what youre saying.

Makhachev > Tony
Khabib > Tony
No you are absolutely right. Tony and everybody who ever lost, got knocked down or gave up a round is a bum. I think you are truly the only one with enough insight to realize that.

What was the issue with Dana complaining about them taking someone to the wrong hospital? If they had taken him to the UFC one the fight would still be on?

Ah I think it was the Khabib Tiramisu issue.

Personally I don’t think he has to move up and the narrative he’s too big is dumb

but it’s completely fair to think he should move up considering the weight cut is giving him seizures and hospitalizing

ya know maybe people like khabib and don’t want him to die?

https://talksport.com/sport/mma/433137/khabib-nurmagomedov-seizures-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229/

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2017...ut-ufc-209-title-fight-with-tony-ferguson-off

it’s not that he’s missing weight it’s that he’s nearly dying lol

No you are absolutely right. Tony and everybody who ever lost, got knocked down or gave up a round is a bum. I think you are truly the only one with enough insight to realize that.
I never said theyre a bum. Youre twisting my statement now. Point is hes not as good as Khabib.
Dont spread lies when you lose an argument.

Personally I don’t think he has to move up and the narrative he’s too big is dumb

but it’s completely fair to think he should move up considering the weight cut is giving him seizures and hospitalizing

ya know maybe people like khabib and don’t want him to die?

https://talksport.com/sport/mma/433137/khabib-nurmagomedov-seizures-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229/

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2017...ut-ufc-209-title-fight-with-tony-ferguson-off

it’s not that he’s missing weight it’s that he’s nearly dying lol
Wait, you're saying people who want Khabib to move up are worried about his well-being?

{<jordan}

Back