Khabib Admits He Resists Full Pain Infliction on Opponents

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Taming the Beast Within

Khabib Speaks to Future Fighters

“I had fights in my career where I understood that I could hurt my opponent more, but I’d talk to him, tell him to give up so that I don’t beat him too hard.”

“For example, if I had a painful hold where I could break something, I wouldn’t tighten it all the way. I’d just fix it so that the opponent would tap out.

“Because I have no aim to hurt anyone in this sport. Yes, we compete in a very brutal sport.

“At the beginning, when you’re just starting out and winning fights, it brings you some sort of pleasure. You enjoy it.

“Recently I haven’t had that. In the last couple of years I’ve gone out there and won and it doesn’t bring me any real joy to be honest.

“Well, with the exception of one fight, let’s say. In that fight I beat that guy with pleasure.”

- RT news

Last edited:
Fuck sake so this dude Coulda killed conman?

Please don't let them rematch Dana I don't want to see someone die in the cage.

Oh I see, so if he went full force he wouldn't have all those decision wins.

"Khabib Nurmagomedov is expected to fight former interim lightweight title holder Tony Ferguson next."

<NightKingBringIt>

Still cant believe that Conny didnt just push the head and get his leg out 5 seconds into the first round.
I would rather listen to B.S. talk than this fake humility all the time.

Khabib the mad rat talking about cutting 55lbs to make 155 and beat up smaller men
It's okay, everything will be okay. I know it is a tough pill to swallow that Conor is a very small man compared to Khabib, in stature and as a fighter. Maybe he can beat an 80 year Cowboy? I hope he does for your sake.

Habib carried Conman confirmed.

Lol he is making it sound as is this isn't something that everyother fighter does.

I can't wait to see him fight Ferg. Tony has a style that could prove very frustrating and tiresome for Khabib. Hoping this actually happens and we see the real lw King.

#1 bullshit.

Basically "I could do even better but I'm not trying as hard as I could."

Self serving bullshit.

Lol he is making it sound as is this isn't something that everyother fighter does.

uvs3_02_palhares_vs_branch_010.jpg

he's talking about the michael johnson kimura and his other submissions, you fucking casuals, if you think khabib can't break your fucking arm off you're an idiot, dude's been squeezing and pulling shit off since he was a baby.

he's talking about the michael johnson kimura and his other submissions, you fucking casuals, if you think khabib can't break your fucking arm off you're an idiot, dude's been squeezing and pulling shit off since he was a baby.
Every fighter can break an arm when they get a hold of it but it is fighting courtesy not to finish the hold, it happens a few times but the vast majority of the times the fighters just make them painful enough so he opponent taps.

Nothing but class from this guy, how you can hate him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back