Condit LITERALLY cannot keep his eyes on the prize anymore with his latest retina injury. Retire?

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
As a huge Condit fan, it just seems like he hasn't been the same since his injury against Woodley. Hate to see him rack up a bunch of losses just to be cut after the fighter he used to be. What says you guys?

He was always overrated

he was lucky to fight in a weak ww era vs one dimensional fighters.

everytime he faced a solid grappler he got dominated

He was always overrated

wtf? the guy was a killer back in the day
really tough and an amazing finisher

He was always overrated

Condit fought in the most stacked WW era to date wtf are you saying lol. Also that is't true he beat Stun gun who has really unorthodox takedowns and a killer ground game.

I think he’s just showing up to cash checks at this point

He’s really into his coffee start up and I doubt that’s going too well

I can only imagine he's fighting because he needs the money. He doesn't seem to have much interest in fighting since the Robbie fight.

He's a fighter who was always about killer instinct and aggression fighting without any killer instinct or aggression at this point.

<StillMyBoy>though.

As a huge Condit fan, it just seems like he hasn't been the same since his injury against Woodley. Hate to see him rack up a bunch of losses just to be cut after the fighter he used to be. What says you guys?

REMATCH
191114103514805495.jpg

Imagine how badly someone like Colby or Usman would maul Condit

It'd be hilarious

Condit should have retired after Magny. He's a shot fighter and I feel bad about what he's doing to himself. Stick to the coffee business, man.

If the itch is that strong, get released from your UFC contract and crush some cans in a regional promotion once in a while.

Reference Bisping for what happens if you keep fighting with a detached retina.

I hope he has the money to retire. I think that's where he's at, surely

Condit unfortunately belongs in a different era and his time has now passed. It's out evolved him and I think his ship has sailed in that respect

He should have retired way earlier to get a winning legacy. Now, he needs to have at least one credible win.

Become a world champ?

That's a fair comment. So I'll rephrase.

Condit ain't gonna wanna lose an eye. And he's had the only UFC belt he's gonna have. AND had talked a number of times about retiring before his losing streak.

Michael Bisping was a man possessed by the belt and his pursuit of it. Condit hasn't had that drive since he lost to Woodley.

He ends up with one eye for the sake of a couple of gatekeeper fights

Condit fought in the most stacked WW era to date wtf are you saying lol. Also that is't true he beat Stun gun who has really unorthodox takedowns and a killer ground game.

Once he hit that sweep I knew it was game over for stun gun. That was a career best performance for condit.

He won't be missed that much. His fight against Diaz was a snoozefest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back