Media Nick Diaz getting in shape(possibly for Masvidal?)

Nick is pretty good on that speed bag, its crazy how he is so slow yet can make that thing bounce non stop, that shit is hard to do my arms get tired after a while or I miss the timing. Nick can pretty much do that speed back for a long time without breaking.

h46F0F0EE

This is good to see.

I was legit worried after the Helwani interview.

Shit, it's just nice to see Nick doing something in a gym. Even if he doesn't end up facing Jorge, he'd be better served training than non stop boozing

Anything to get him outta that damn bottle he crawled in

Damn looks like Nick still has his cardio. One last fight for the fans Nick, you can do it!

Would love to see him fight one last time but looks pretty unlikely sadly

He's gonna get smashed if he comes back. He's been drinking non stop for what, like 3 years now?

Nick needs to fight again, get some focus & discipline back in his life. Lawler, Masvidal, Pettis, Dos Anjos are good fights for him.

Nick needs to fight again, get some focus & discipline back in his life. Lawler, Masvidal, Pettis, Dos Anjos are good fights for him.

He might be ok vs Pettis or Lawler

He'll get completely smoked against RDA or Jorge

As far as I know he still does triathlons.

But he's been out so long he'd get beat up by anyone in the top 10 at 170.

Very good to see, the fight against Masvidal for the BMF belt would be crazy.

Considering all the rumours, I thought he would look way worse than that. It's not like he ever looked impressive physically. Pretty much standard "out of competition" shape for him, I'd guess.

Back