Masvidal vs Nick Diaz, ya'll want it?

I think Nick would smash Masvidal is he was in his prime. He's not and Masvidal is fighitng out of his mind.

Still wanna see. Nick would come to fight. And Nick IS better than Nate by lots I think. Personally.

Id watch. Most people at this stage in Nicks career trajectory I'd say no way. But he seems way too prideful to not take this redemption fight very serious

Nick Diaz is retired. This shouldn't happen unless Diaz wins a top 10-15 fight first.

Right now, Id rather wait for Masvidal to fight for the title. Usman isnt marketable and if Colby wins, a fight between Masvidal and Colby has the story line to sell tickets. If Masvidal wins the title, i just dont thnk Nick deserves a title shot at this point. If he loses to either Usman or Colby, Im good with him fighting Nick. It would be exciting, but not enough to rob Masvidal a chance at the title

I wanna see nick vs Nate.
Hard to believe nick is a decent fighter anymore.

I'd rather watch wmma then see nick fight. Hes washed up and not good.

Is Nick at least staying in shape and competing in triathlons?

Sure. Nick is a punch drunk alcoholic who hasn't won a fight since instagram was invented. After that let's get Chuck in there to face Dom Reyes. That's the stuff.

Sure. Nick is a punch drunk alcoholic who hasn't won a fight since instagram was invented. After that let's get Chuck in there to face Dom Reyes. That's the stuff.
When you put it like that, holy shit haha.

But yeah, Nick doesn't deserve the fight and we don't know if he can still even go in the cage.

Right now, Id rather wait for Masvidal to fight for the title. Usman isnt marketable and if Colby wins, a fight between Masvidal and Colby has the story line to sell tickets. If Masvidal wins the title, i just dont thnk Nick deserves a title shot at this point. If he loses to either Usman or Colby, Im good with him fighting Nick. It would be exciting, but not enough to rob Masvidal a chance at the title
It’s not for the title. It’s for the BMF. A fictitious marketing wonderkind thatll add millions and possibly gazzilions to the bottom line.

I’m starting to think this is the fight that finally draws nick Diaz out of his cave. Cmon Dana give the man what he’s worth here....finally

It’s not for the title. It’s for the BMF. A fictitious marketing wonderkind thatll add millions and possibly gazzilions to the bottom line.

I’m starting to think this is the fight that finally draws nick Diaz out of his cave. Cmon Dana give the man what he’s worth here....finally
I dont consider the BMF a real title. Id prefer he fight for the actual championship and only if Masvidal loses, should he fight either of the Diaz brothers. I want to see the UFC become Merit based again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back