How bout Masvidal vs Ferguson

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Tony has a big enough frame for WW, I want him to fight Khabib for the LW title too, but I don’t find that fight nearly as interesting because I think Khabib wrestling is too much... but crazy Tony and Jorge would be a really compelling fight.

Why cant masvidal just fight the people in his weight class? Theres plenty.

Honestly, that fight would be <{JustBleed}>. Too bad they're not in the same weight class atm.

Yeah that'd be a great fight, but if you aren't gonna book Conor and Masvidal next, you may as well save Jorge for the next title shot since there aren't really a whole lot of contenders at Welterweight at the moment. Tony's got business to take care of at Lightweight anyway.

No!! I want Ferguson-Khabib to be scheduled for the 17th time, and the fight actually happen!!

I think that would be a great fight. I think they are about the same size, no different than Nate or Jorge. I'd rather see Tony vs Khabib just to get that over with already though.

Tony and Masvidal are the same type of fighter though, so its a great pairing.

I'd really love to see Nick vs Masvidal just to see what happens, Tony vs Khabib, and Conor vs Gaethje

Why cant masvidal just fight the people in his weight class? Theres plenty.
the majority of his fights (41 out of 48) are at lightweight ..... jorge is about as much of a WW as cowboy cerrone is

Great just bleed fight. However Masvidal is looking for the biggest $$$$ fights he can get his hands on. As big as Ferguson can be; it just isn't enough

I would rather see Tony vs. Nate at 155 to be honest. Masvidal can fight the winner of Colby vs. Usman.

giphy.gif

Masvidal would fake a broken arm or blow his nose and refuse to go to R3

Tony has a big enough frame for WW, I want him to fight Khabib for the LW title too, but I don’t find that fight nearly as interesting because I think Khabib wrestling is too much... but crazy Tony and Jorge would be a really compelling fight.
Khabib vs tony has to happen now. This is a good rebound fight idea for tony if he loses. However Masvidal will also likely fight for a title next too so both need to lose, then fight each other.

Yeah that'd be a great fight, but if you aren't gonna book Conor and Masvidal next, you may as well save Jorge for the next title shot since there aren't really a whole lot of contenders at Welterweight at the moment. Tony's got business to take care of at Lightweight anyway.
The Fuck are you talking about???
Leon Edwards is next in line, Thompson just looked incredible, Tyron is about to come back, the loser of Usman vs Colby will keep fighting...
WW is looking very strong and i didn't mation Ponzi that will come back.

Nope. Time for Masvidal to fight the winner of Usman vs Colby. Then he can get smashed and the champ can get the Masvidal hype the way Masvidal took it from Askren and Diaz. Khabib is restoring order to this sport. Shots fired telling Conor to win 9 or 10 fights before he gets a title shot. In other words this is a sport and the best deserve a title shot. He fought Khabib and got mauled. So shut up and win a few fights against contenders. Gaethje, Poirier, Tony, Hooker....Time for Conor to prove he is the best at lightweight. No more jumping the line.

Bad matchup for Ferguson i feel like he will get obliterated in every aspect of the game. More power, good enough cardio, good TDD, can thrown elbows, knees and powerful uppercuts from the clinch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back