Durinho last 2 twitter call outs...

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Few weeks ago when Brok Weaver pulled out the Gifford fight, Durinho went public saying he wanted Gifford, (lol).

Now that Condit is out of the Gall fight, Durinho tweets he wants the fight... What?

Come on Gilbert, you are on a different level. Please respect yourself. He should get someone like Ben Askren or Rocco Martin. And even that is fairly... decent matchups for him. Maybe Lawler?

Dude just likes fighting.

Let him bang bro.

I respect his policy of always volunteering to be a late replacement.

The Gifford call out was a little iffy, but calling out Gall makes sense. He has a fairly big name, and would be a pretty easy fight.

I respect his policy of always volunteering to be a late replacement.

The Gifford call out was a little iffy, but calling out Gall makes sense. He has a fairly big name, and would be a pretty easy fight.

I can't think of an easier stylistic fight for him to be honest. He's levels above him at BJJ, which is the only thing Gall is any good at.

Love the attitude. Guy just want to fight and collect paychecks.

lol at the Gifford call out but lets be honest.. if they give him the fight for his contract money.. why not? I would do that too.
Same with Gall. Mickey sucks. It's basically free money.

I think Durinho knows he is not a title contender so he is happy fighting these guys.

Love the attitude. Guy just want to fight and collect paychecks.

lol at the Gifford call out but lets be honest.. if they give him the fight for his contract money.. why not? I would do that too.
Same with Gall. Mickey sucks. It's basically free money.

I think Durinho knows he is not a title contender so he is happy fighting these guys.
He is looking really good. I think he can mix it in the top ten.

Few weeks ago when Brok Weaver pulled out the Gifford fight, Durinho went public saying he wanted Gifford, (lol).

Now that Condit is out of the Gall fight, Durinho tweets he wants the fight... What?

Come on Gilbert, you are on a different level. Please respect yourself. He should get someone like Ben Askren or Rocco Martin. And even that is fairly... decent matchups for him. Maybe Lawler?

he likes to compete and wants to make some money.

pipe down stooge.

He is looking really good. I think he can mix it in the top ten.
Too many killers up there and he is not that big for WW.

I don't know if it worths the risk. I say smash Mickey Gall for an easy paycheck is smart.

One of those threads I opened just to see who the fuck the thread is about lol. I guess making the title "Gilbert Burns calls out Mickey Gall" would be too hard.

CoMpEte

Call out Lawler then.

He’s not CALLING anyone out here either dummy, he’s asking to fill in short notice. He’s trying to COMPETE.

And lol @ Lawler, Robbie is a shell of his former self (which aside from a 4-5 fight stretch, was never ELITE anyway), Gilbert needs to fight fighters who are actually moving upwards, not down. Doesn’t do anything for his career.

He’s not CALLING anyone out here either dummy, he’s asking to fill in short notice. He’s trying to COMPETE.

And lol @ Lawler, Robbie is a shell of his former self (which aside from a 4-5 fight stretch, was never ELITE anyway), Gilbert needs to fight fighters who are actually moving upwards, not down. Doesn’t do anything for his career.
You're right my guy. Gall is clearly trending all the way up.

Yeah he calls out anyone that loses an opponent. I think it’s more for appearances now than anything. He’s past the whole short notice shit though I wannna see him fight top 10.

Back