When you always assumed a fighter was trash cuz of their stats in EA UFC 3.

DabraKajitsu

Alpha Exertion at 100%.
Banned
Reaction score
Arnold Is Trash.jpeg {<jordan} didn't even blink an eye for this man till I saw this.
Arnold lol.jpeg
<mma4> Other than that the Meza fight should've been ruled as a TKO.......
giphy.gif

Allen has a good win streak but his competition really isn't very good. He needs to face someone in the top 15. I think Mads Burnell is the best guy he's fought and he was losing on the cards until he pulled a sub out of nowhere.

All I gotta say is:
<FookIsThatGuy> to his competition.

Only known name is the ghost of Giblert.

As im retired for EA 3 my skills aren't where they used to be but I just wana make it known I woulda fucked all you bums up
{<RR}

Allen has a good win streak but his competition really isn't very good. He needs to face someone in the top 15. I think Mads Burnell is the best guy he's fought and he was losing on the cards until he pulled a sub out of nowhere.

All I gotta say is:
<FookIsThatGuy> to his competition.

Only known name is the ghost of Giblert.

WHO? WHAT ?
Prospect Killah.... Arnold should swap his nickname to that! The boy keeps on slaying new UFC prospects with good 2:1/3:1 W/L ratio.

Prospect Killah.... Arnold should swap his nickname to that! The boy keeps on slaying new UFC prospects with good 2:1/3:1 W/L ratio.

He hasn't killed any especially good prospects. I'd be interested to see him try and slay Shane Burgos for example.

I have a feeling it wouldn't go too well for him.

He hasn't killed any especially good prospects. I'd be interested to see him try and slay Shane Burgos for example.

I have a feeling it wouldn't go too well for him.
Jordan Rinaldi: Losses to Gregor Gillespie and Abel Trujillo.
Mads Burnell: Lost to a 26-3 Brazilian UFC Vet.
Makwan Amirkhani: Took his first L from Arnold.
Alan Omer: Lost to some dude who isn't even near any relevancy today who had a decent track record of 14-5.
<Fedor23>

Jordan Rinaldi: Losses to Gregor Gillespie and Abel Trujillo.
Mads Burnell: Lost to a 26-3 Brazilian UFC Vet.
Makwan Amirkhani: Took his first L from Arnold.
Alan Omer: Lost to some dude who isn't even near any relevancy today who had a decent track record of 14-5.
<Fedor23>

All of these guys are the kind of fighters who's best wins are over Jason Knight.

Tbh I do think Mads Burnell is underrated and should be brought back into the UFC so that's a decent win, the rest, not really. Gassy Makwan is okay I suppose.

I like watching Allen. Hes throws combos and has good cardio. Slick submission game too. Hes still evolving every camp too. War AA

Back