Zabit vs Yair is a Superfight

Zabit would get fucked up. Can’t go past 2 rounds. 10 minute gas tank

I don’t know about superfight but I agree, that’d be a great fight for at least two rounds. Isn’t one of them ducking the other, though?

Last edited:
That's not a superfight.

So you're wrong.

Yair was the one who got briefly cut for ducking Zabit.

Yes, this is the fight to make for #1 contender IF KZ loses to Ortega next month. It would be a hell of a fight

If this fight ain’t a 5 rounder I call bullshit, and the ufc protecting Zabit

Would have said Zabit wins pre Yair Stephens 2. I lean Yair now.

it would be some real life dragon z for real
source.gif

Zabit would get fucked up. Can’t go past 2 rounds. 10 minute gas tank

Not sure about that because I think he can very likely get TDs against Yair and stall on top and bag rounds more easily if he fights Yair because his TDD seems very sketchy, still.

tell me im wrong sherbros
Yair doesn't deserve a fight with Zabit. Yair didn't fight Zabit when Zabit was ranked lower, why should Zabit fight him now? Zabit has bigger fish to fry like the winner of Ortega-Zombie at the very minimum.

tell me im wrong sherbros
<Moves><Moves><Moves><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45><45><45><45>
is this guy for REAL?! SUPERFIGHT!!??
this is toxic its so funny, neither have anything for Max King, and hell by the time either of these jokers get a title shot Max will be up at 155 for good, good laugh though

Last edited:
You are wrong but to be fair im not gonna make fun, sometimes we are so hardcore in this sport that we think that what we think is a superfight is the same as the idea of a superfight for the average fan

probably won't happen.

Zabit beat #6 stephens, and just beat #11 Kattar. Currently Zabit is #4.... why should he take another contender ranked below him... he just did that. He needs to fight the winner of KZ/Ortega next. As big a fan of Zabit as I am... I can't justify giving him a title shot without a 5 rounder under his belt.

Back