Uncle Colby straight facts on USADA / WME

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On Jones: “I feel like if that does happen that he comes in before that two-year time frame, we would find out a lot about USADA,” Covington told Sonnen in a recent guest spot on the Beyond the Fight podcast. “I think they would lose a lot of credit.”

“If he ends up coming back before that two-year time frame, I would really have to question USADA’s legitimacy.”

“You never know. His scumbag management team, Malki Kawa and those guys, they’re probably trying to pay off the UFC or USADA somehow to get him back earlier,” he added. “You never know the UFC’s side, they want to do business and make money so if he’s available, and USADA clears him, then they’re gonna want to do business and put him back out there to fight and make that company money.”

“They’ve got a $4 billion installment on that loan to pay back, so they’re gonna do whatever it takes to make money and pay back that loan.”

Shenanigans. Luckily, Colby is an animal. Would still out-cardio and outwork any PED cheat.

On Jones: “I feel like if that does happen that he comes in before that two-year time frame, we would find out a lot about USADA,” Covington told Sonnen in a recent guest spot on the Beyond the Fight podcast. “I think they would lose a lot of credit.”

“If he ends up coming back before that two-year time frame, I would really have to question USADA’s legitimacy.”

“You never know. His scumbag management team, Malki Kawa and those guys, they’re probably trying to pay off the UFC or USADA somehow to get him back earlier,” he added. “You never know the UFC’s side, they want to do business and make money so if he’s available, and USADA clears him, then they’re gonna want to do business and put him back out there to fight and make that company money.”

“They’ve got a $4 billion installment on that loan to pay back, so they’re gonna do whatever it takes to make money and pay back that loan.”

Shenanigans. Luckily, Colby is an animal. Would still out-cardio and outwork any PED cheat.
Jones has always been a real PILE, CHEATING PEDS, Eye pokes, hitting pregnant woman in a DUI and fleeing the scene, people like him shouldn't breed, too bad he already has

Back