Nick has CTE and nate also needs to stop fighting

mcdowels

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
like watch this whole video, he is so much worse than he used to be

here he is in 2011

Nobody's perfect. Let the man do what he loves doing. Drinking and smoking his brains out after getting concussed. That's what happens to most of us, and those symptoms just get worse within age.. Unless you know a guy that can fix it.. & you change your bad habits.

Another doctor posting on Sherdog.

I don't think Nick's issues are from getting punched in the head. I think his issues are from putting substances into his body.

if you guys trully loved the diaz brothers, you would care about what happens to them

I hope Nick is on pills or the drink or something because that interview was real bad.
You can always get sober again but if that's how his brain is that's not good.

But my hunch is that Nick's a little too into the substances these days.

I don't think Nick's issues are from getting punched in the head. I think his issues are from putting substances into his body.
It's probably a combination. Every impact to the human head that is substantial in force affect cognition and memory so it's doubtful that only substances he puts in his body are the only culprits. Imagine how many blows to the head you get used to absorbing when you realize you can't get knocked out.

iu

You are only two days late TS...

Nicks issue is he’s an alcoholic and goes clubbing like 6 days a week. I forgot who introduced him to drinking but apparently he never drank before that. Coming from someone who struggled with alcohol in the past it’s pretty obvious he’s got a problem. His bloated constantly sweaty face is one of the biggest signs. Drinking everyday makes your face constantly puffy. Plus he snapchats himself fucked up at a club for sometimes 4-5 nights straight.

I’m sure the hits to the head haven’t helped him but the drinking is making him deteriorate quicker.

terrible interview
and exactly this is why i hate Ariel, not him personally, but his choice of trash journalism to appeal the dumb masses
there was literally zero content

He was probably fucked up. No way he sounds like that if he isn't on an edible or something.

Nick and Nate both sound like they have degraded a bit mentally. A little Punch drunk

guys thanks for you comments, i've changed my mind. we need to get nick in the cage again

chrischester2-1495128362-compressed-1495134594-compressed.png

I met him a couple months ago.. seemed good. maybe sober, at least not drunk. Probably high though, but was way cool.
I sent the pic to my brother in law and he didn't recognize him at first from looking puffy. still looked in good shape.

Back