Real BMF in MMA

usadaguy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jorge Masvidal is a former street fighter, he's not even a real gangster.

Same with Diaz brothers.

Fighters like Alex Emelianenko, Gilbert Yvel, War Machine, Jon Jones or Badr Hari etc. are just thugs.

Chael Sonnen is a pseudo gangster.

But

The real BMF in MMA history is Lee Murray

Murray had a huge potential as a MMA fighter. Maybe he was not as talented as B.J. Penn but he was a real fighter, psychopath, great mental game.

Very good performance against Anderson Silva, successful UFC debut and he KOed prime Tito Ortiz in the street fight.

Lee Murray's life deserves for movie. Bad character but real genius.

Lol at Chael Sonnen not being a real gangster.

Don't go to West Lynn Oregon and say that!

So the true BMF held a gun to a child's head in front of his father?

Maybe he's the scummiest motherfucker. MMA has actual murderers so even if you consider Murray's history "bad" there are certainly way worse.

giphy.gif

I am the real BMF, none of these pussies dare say my name and I call them out every time. They don't want to fight me even though I'm the real money fight. The boogeyman is coming.

So the true BMF held a gun to a child's head in front of his father?

Maybe he's the scummiest motherfucker. MMA has actual murderers so even if you consider Murray's history "bad" there are certainly way worse.
Thank you. He's a famous criminal in my book, that's about it.

Igor is the bmf.
I'm the ring, no doubt.

Outside of the ring, Murray takes it. Or Amar Suloev... You can't compare having a bell in his town to being a hitman for Putin, or stealing £53m... There's levels.

IIRC some of the money is still missing (like 30M) and he goes out of prison in 2031.

Can you imagine if he has the cash stacked somewhere?

I'm the ring, no doubt.

Outside of the ring, Murray takes it. Or Amar Suloev... You can't compare having a bell in his town to being a hitman for Putin, or stealing £53m... There's levels.
Fair enough

He works for USADA, he’s obviously corrupt as fuck
I hope he commits a crime in Marrakech sometime and ends up sharing a cell and the messy end of a sausage sandwich with Lee.

his thread is much shittier than yours, don't you think there can be more people with the same opinion?

Exactly, well said man. I never saw his thread. After bullshit about BMF pseudo gangsters I created this thread cause lot of casuals don't know nothing about Murray.

IIRC some of the money is still missing (like 30M) and he goes out of prison in 2031.

Can you imagine if he has the cash stacked somewhere?
The notes he stole are invalid now, but that money has long since been cleaned anyway... And he kept his mouth shut.

He's certainly not coming out to poverty.

Back