Tyson Fury answers Miocic s challenge

Good for Stipe if this actually happens. He'll get his ass handed to him but he'll get one helluva pay day.

Oh Stipe....

Could barely outbox an over the hill, tubby wrestler in MMA..........now you're going to take on one of the best HW boxers of the last 20 years who dwarfs you.

giphy.gif

Which leads me to the next question- would you remove part of your brain for $30m?

I like Stipe, but his chin wouldn't hold up in a boxing match.

He was outboxed by a 5'9 wrestler...

Obviously this will never happen
I’d give stipe 2 rounds max to hang in, assuming Tyson went all out

Stipe won some golden gloves championship right? His boxing isn't bad, though not on Fury's level obviously. If I'm remember correctly.

Its about that $

We should just get over it and jump on the wagon.

In before @Final Say comes in to defend his mancrush and tell us how Stipe's regional Golden Glove award will see him through to victory.

Which leads me to the next question- would you remove part of your brain for $30m?
Excuse me, but Tyson Fury is not such a huge draw to guarantee anyone $30m. And neither is Stipe.

I'd actually be disappointed if this didn't happen. Fury seems up for it. Probably is Stipe is so dull, he won't be able to sell the fight or capture anyone's interest.

Without egregious eye pokes we may see a new level of boxing from Stipe. See what he can do when his vision isn't compromised.

MMA fighters need to stop going into boxing, it paints a message that MMA is below boxing in terms of money which of course it kinda is, but c'mon man, have some pride. Lure those boxers to your own game and not the other way.

oh noes Stipe, nooo.

"According to the California State Athletic Commission, Wilder had a guaranteed base purse of $4 million and Fury took home a guaranteed purse of $3 million. [...] it was revealed that if the fight generated 1 million PPV buys, Wilder could make $14 million (£11 million) and Fury would earn around $10.25 million (£8 million)"

If we see some interest in Stipe-Fury, heck they may even beat MayPac record, anything is possible. But as of NOW Fury ain't that much of a draw. And Stipe ain't much of a draw either. So theory that Fury's opponent may get $30m needs some clarification. As of now there is very little proof that these numbers are possible.

MMA fighters need to stop going into boxing, it paints a message that MMA is below boxing in terms of money which of course it kinda is, but c'mon man, have some pride. Lure those boxers to your own game and not the other way.

the only MMArtist I feel I can confide in is Masvidal, but not at the level of Canelo.

Back