Media Unpopular opinion: Tony Ferguson's the best trash talker ever

Tyson Fury is the best trash talk and entertainer ... its not even close.

Oh and hes a HW.

Your mom was talking some pretty good trash last night.

Also: Masvidal for best trash talk pre and post fight lately

Depends on what you want from your personal favorite thrash talker: Is it honesty? Is it being insane and just speaking your mind? Is it being calculated?

What do YOU want?

Is the best thrash talker the one that makes you laugh? Is it the one who makes you think? Is it the one who makes you despise him/her?

Who knows.

I agree with TS - Tony is witty AF.
YOu are not bechmarking him against the best, tho. FIghter Kevin Lee is not exactly a quick tongue.

Depends on what you want from your personal favorite thrash talker: Is it honesty? Is it being insane and just speaking your mind? Is it being calculated?

What do YOU want?

Is the best thrash talker the one that makes you laugh? Is it the one who makes you think? Is it the one who makes you despise him/her?

Who knows.
The best trash talker is the one who comes out on top consistently.

You have to make your opponent look silly.

How you do it comes down to style.

I believe Conor and Mas own El Cucuy in that dept.

Tony's trash talk is legit bc he actually backs it up!!!

WAR TONY!!!

What do YOU want?

Who knows.

I think it is the ability to dominate an exchange of words through natural charisma and saying things for which your apanyent does not have an answer, while saying them in the most natural way possible. I think Conor was a master at this before getting CTE and becoming a drug addict.

So it is not really in the content but it is measured in the result, IMO.

He had a scholarship for wrestling, what do you want him to major in? Street smarts?
Dont act like you lived in the ghettos of Detroit when youre biology student from a middle class family.

Dude is fake AF probably top 3 most fake fighters on the roster. Wannabe thug.

Tony the best trash talker, getting roasted by Khabib for an hour straight.

tenor.gif

I wouldn't say he's the best, but he is good. Really good. He's one of those fighters who is able to get a mental edge over their opponent and even take it further during the actual fight. What ever confidence Lee had heading to that fight, it sure was all gone as the fight went on.

But my favorite is probably Dominick Cruz. He doesn't talk trash with everybody but when he does, oh boy. That's a treat to listen. Too bad he often outwits his opponents so bad, they don't even fully understand it and as a result they get pissed for wrong reason. I actually felt sorry for Cody Garbrandt. Sure he won the fight, but all the pre-fight press was hard to watch because that guy is the epitome of dense.

Dont act like you lived in the ghettos of Detroit when youre biology student from a middle class family.

Have literally never seen him say he's a gangster ever. What do you want him to act like Carlton ? In which case people would call him an uncle tom.

You guys hate on fighters for the dumbest shit.

I don't see how kevin lee acts like a gangster. He's just cocky and a show off but I don't see him pulling the same stunts like Diaz or masvidal. How do you know he's from the middle class anyways? He's from Detroit which is one of the shitties cities in the us

That little interview costed Kevin Lee the fight, he went out there trying to murder Tony and paid for it in the end.

Back