Title fight officially unofficial??

JoshR86

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So is Jones fighting Reyes or does he still not have an opponent??

Is Stipe fighting DC or does he still not have an opponent??

Is Izzy fighting Yoel now?? Or does he still not have an opponent??

Is Khabib fighting Tony?? Or does he still not have an opponent??

Cejudo have anything official yet???

Pretty bad when every champ is currently healthy and they don't have fights lined up.

Seems like the only title fights we have is WW and FW, and the WW took us a year to get.

Nothing yet, but they haven't really even announced card locations for next year yet. The January PPV will be Conor against Cerrone and they'll announce a bunch of title fights for February and March. Probably Jones Vs Reyes, Izzy Vs Romero, Valentina Vs Chook at least. I think Khabib and Tony will be in April.

currently healthy? do you check up on them?
cejudo had surgery, who knows if he's back to full training.
Stipe had some eye shit he had to take care of after his last fight.

I'm sure the UFC at this point told him there's Reyes and ngannou. That's it.

Dude, there's no events for the rest of november after the Jan/Jac card, I'm sure they'll announce stuff during that period. Chill.

There's a pretty good reason for not announcing fights all the time. Let's say you had a really big fight come january. That would take away from the december fights. People would be like: oh, I'm gonna save my money for january!

Obviously we want great fights to be announced all the time. But it's not that simple.

Pretty bad when every champ is currently healthy and they don't have fights lined up.

Seems like the only title fights we have is WW and FW, and the WW took us a year to get.
Izzy fought last month
Stipe fought 3 months ago
Khabib fought 2 months ago
Cejudo fought 5 months ago

Relax.....Cejudo needs to fight someone (He has two belts).....Other guys should announce in the next month or two. Khabib vs Tony in March or April.....Stipe vs Unknown in March or April.....Izzy vs Yoel in April-June..(Sub Cannonier for Yoel if Soldier of Gay Jesus isn't available). Jones vs Reyes will hopefully be announced soon. Three title fights coming up next month. All is good.

Fuck the champs and the n°1 contenders.
Knight vs Lobov 2 on saturday

I'm sure the UFC at this point told him there's Reyes and ngannou. That's it.
They are saving Ngannou for the France debut card.. which has no date set. He is pretty mad about it lol.
Gane will fight in that card too.

They should put Kai Kara-France there just for the last name lol.

it's true though there are no real title fights booked for next year.

Izzy fought last month
Stipe fought 3 months ago
Khabib fought 2 months ago
Cejudo fought 5 months ago

Relax.....Cejudo needs to fight someone (He has two belts).....Other guys should announce in the next month or two. Khabib vs Tony in March or April.....Stipe vs Unknown in March or April.....Izzy vs Yoel in April-June..(Sub Cannonier for Yoel if Soldier of Gay Jesus isn't available). Jones vs Reyes will hopefully be announced soon. Three title fights coming up next month. All is good.

You missed the question, in not asking why all these champs are fighting next month.

The question is why, all these champs have very clear contenders

Jones/Reyes
Izzy(wants to fight in January)/Yoel
Khabib/Tony
Cejudo/JB
Stipe / DC or Nig.

Months have gone by and still nothing *official* was the question. All dates and locations should have already been booked and reserved for the Q1, atleast the early half of Q1 of 2020, and yet we are mid Nov. and not a single event announced post Dec.14

I agree with you TS. We got 3 Title Fights coming up at 245 but after that..... crickets. Hopefully the new year will bring some big news, the biggest of which would be Tony and Khabib.

-I agree that Yoel doesn't necessarily deserve the TS but I would LOVE to see it.
-Cejudo needs to defend or vacate. BW has a plethora of talent, FLW too, but BW is more interesting imo.
-I'm ready for Stipe vs DC 3 - this whole Stipe boxing sounds memorizing but the HW strap needs to be defended first.

They are saving Ngannou for the France debut card.. which has no date set. He is pretty mad about it lol.
Gane will fight in that card too.

They should put Kai Kara-France there just for the last name lol.

It'll also work as a Napoleon tribute seeing as he's a manlet. In fact they should just book a full card of manlets.

And then everyone should tap out ASAP.

The past two years they announced the 2018 Q1 & 2019 Q2 dates and majority of the venues on the first week of Novembers

hopefully they’re coming soon

We're going into 2020 so it'll all be around then apart from obviously what we have already with Colby etc...

Relax, we'll get the title fights and have them all to look forward to soon :)

Stipe is fighting Fury next

Stipe can't even train like he usually does until the ophthalmologist gives him the OK. Unless you want to have him look even more like Bisping, by having only one functioning eye?

Back