Khabib Trying to Set Up Ferguson Fight in Russia

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC lightweight champion manager Khabib Nurmagomedova Rizvan Magomedov said the fight between his client and American Tony Ferguson could take place in Russia.

"We are talking about organizing a Russian number tournament in Russia in the spring of 2020. Let's see what the UFC will stop at. Ferguson is currently considered as a rival," TASS quoted the manager as saying.

The fighters have already begun to unwind their upcoming battle, hitting each other in the media space. So the team of Habib urged Ferguson to “drag his butt into the octagon,” while the American trolls the champion on Twitter and comes up with insulting nicknames.

Earlier Nurmagomedov confirmed that his next battle will take place in 2020.

I don't think Tony will give a shit about where it takes place to be fair, so Russia is fine.

I think UFC will want it in Vegas for maximum PPV potential, though.

They can have it in a parking lot for all i care. I just want to see Tony get smeshed.

There is no win-win scenario for Khabib

Moscow = Lots of pressure, most of the crowd are racist slavs hoping for his downfall
New York = Get slightly nicked by Ferguson's elbows and it's game over
Vegas = If he fights there he'll look weak after what they've done to him.

Damn, Ferguson will enter the arena with Rocky's soundtrack.

Tony's manager praying to god nobody in russia interviews him for longer than 15 seconds

So Tony what do you think about

*grabs mic*

"Let me tell these people something..."

tony vs khabib montreal, GSP enter the octagon to face the winner !

I say he fights in Moscow. The muslim pressure he faced in Abu Dhabi was way worse than anything in Moscow and the arena will not be 120 degrees. Remember, even with all that pressure and everyone he knew in the crowd, plus they built a stadium just for him, he still fought perfectly. Moscow should be a walk in the park. Officiating will probably be heavily skewed in his favor in Moscow as well.

Moscow = Lots of pressure, most of the crowd are racist slavs hoping for his downfall

What did they do to him?? Fine him for jumping out of the cage and attacking a cornerman?? Paying a fine and having a 9 month suspension is a slap on the wrist. He should be grateful because NSAC could've ended his career.

What did they do to him?? Fine him for jumping out of the cage and attacking a cornerman?? Paying a fine and having a 9 month suspension is a slap on the wrist. He should be grateful because NSAC could've ended his career.
that happened in New York.

Tony triangle khabib, like his cousin last week.
Khabib is a freak when it comes to his fight IQ, do not compare him to Abu Baker or with any of his Dagestani brethren. Physically Khabib is weaker than Tony in almost every aspect but no one is able to crack Khabib's code in the art of grappling and hardcore mounting yet. Poirier said he do not feel Khabib's strength, in fact he implies Khabib as much weaker than many of his past rivals but he just wear you down with techniques stick to you like glue and mounts you in ways that you sometimes wish he was your wife or lover and not a badass monster trying to smash your face in.

I don't think the Moscow crowd will be against him. They were with all Dagestani fighters in the last card.

Fight will be cancelled because life is shit and this planet is rotten

Khabib is a freak when it comes to his fight IQ, do not compare him to Abu Baker or with any of his Dagestani brethren. Physically Khabib is weaker than Tony in almost every aspect but no one is able to crack Khabib's code in the art of grappling and hardcore mounting yet. Poirier said he do not feel Khabib's strength, in fact he implies Khabib as much weaker than many of his past rivals but he just wear you down with techniques stick to you like glue and mounts you in ways that you sometimes wish he was your wife or lover and not a badass monster trying to smash your face in.
Khabib weaker than Tony? You just went full retard bro.

Khabib is 2 times stronger than that scrawny 0 muscle mass wanker.

Khabib said in multiple interviews that he easily smashes thin guys with thin waists like tony.

I agree that khabib is very unathletic, I made a thread about it ( https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/gsp-destroys-khabob.4037049/ ), his success is due to his fight IQ and technic, but against tony ferguson, there's no fight IQ, just chaos. Just one miss takedown in the middle of the octagon, and khabib is getting subbed or cut bad

I agree that khabib is very unathletic, I made a thread about it ( https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/gsp-destroys-khabob.4037049/ ), his success is due to his fight IQ and technic, but against tony ferguson, there's no fight IQ, just chaos. Just one miss takedown in the middle of the octagon, and khabib is getting subbed or cut bad

I think that most testimonies converge towards Khabib being abnormally strong, kind of like GSP.

Maybe Khabib does not have huge arms or shoulders but he has a huge torso and back, which usually accounts for a lot of upper body strength. He also has extremely good conditioning, so all in all you just went bull fetard, rro.

I hope it does happen in Russia. It will be a sick event. And I hope Khabib sticks to hos word and goves NSAC a middle finger.

I think that most testimonies converge towards Khabib being abnormally strong, kind of like GSP.

Maybe Khabib does not have huge arms or shoulders but he has a huge torso and back, which usually accounts for a lot of upper body strength. He also has extremely good conditioning, so all in all you just went bull fetard, rro.
images

None of khabib's former opponent said khabib was stronger than average. Even khabib himself said Poirier was stronger than him.
Poirier said that khabib wasnt at all the strongest ( in term of strenght ) opponents he faced in his career ( alvarez or KZ seems much stronger ). He said that khabib's success is due to his balance/hip pressure and technic.

You talk about khabib's cardio, it is good but not the best at all, he always make a pause in the 3rd round, and cant go 5 rounds at full pace, unlike kamaru usman, colby, tony, cain etc ...

So I am still right, khabib is very unathletic for a UFC champion, his success is due to his technic and mental strenght, but technic doesnt work against tony, tony create chaos.

Back