News Fighter Kevin Lee says UFC won't let him 'within 10 feet' of Conor Mcgregor.

Yoel Stoolmero

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Fighter Kevin Lee said the UFC won’t let him ‘within 10 feet’ of McGregor because they know he would be a terrible match-up for the Proper No.12 founder and former UFC two division champ.

“They’re still trying to find an opponent for Conor Mcgregor on Jan. 18,” Fighter Kevin Lee said. “I know they’re talking about Cowboy, but there’s no contract signed there. If he’s a little bit like me, if he’s a competitor at his heart, then he’s going to want to take on the tough WRESTLER. He should if he wants to get back to Khabib and really wants to get back into title contention.

“It’s not going to happen. I’ll be real. It’s not going to happen. They’re not going to let me within 10 feet of that man, but these are the things that I kind of see. This fight would make sense. ”

Well why would they?

Kevin Lee is a nobody with a good chance to strangle Conor in the first round.

Lee raises a good point here, that he would be a perfect stepping stone to Khabib, but Conor doesn't have balls like that.

Lee is not half as good as Khabib but a similar style and terrible matchup for Conor.

If the UFC are going to sacrafice Conor it's going to be with someone with the potential to become a superstar, like the did with Khabib, or soon Masdival, this way the UFC win either way.

Last edited:
OK Kevin, one win after a new training camp and your a threat to the world..glad that humility held..

Gregor to McGregor. Makes perfect sense. Make it happen DW.

He has always been in a bit of a fantasy. Things have not changed.

How did the "fighter" Kevin Lee meme thing start?

Well why would they?

Kevin Lee is a nobody with a good chance to strangle Conor in the first round.

Lee raises a good point here, that he would be a perfect stepping stone to Khabib.

He's not half as good as Khabib but a similar style and terrible matchup for Conor.

If the UFC are going to sacrafice Conor it's going to be with someone with the potential to become a superstar, like the did with Khabib, or soon Masdival, this way the UFC win either way.
Conor would flatten lee

How did the "fighter" Kevin Lee meme thing start?
It's a forced meme that doesn't really make sense. There's only one Kevin Lee in combat sports. You wouldn't confuse him for the swimmer or whatever the fuck when you're posting on an MMA board.

Conor would flatten lee
Lee takes him down and has his way with him. Possibly chokes him out.

McGregor is gassed by the early second round, punching power is gone, and he loses, in all probability.

On paper Lee should be able to man handle Conor but his fight iq is bad so there is always a chance of him trying to play boxer and ending ass up face down.

Al Iaquinta trilogy fight. Tristar Fighter Kevin Lee vs losing streak Iaquinta

If Lee loses a 3rd time then damn...

Lee cant make it 5 rounds.
Conor can't make it two rounds and remain a threat.

He'll just get wrestlefucked and plundered for the rest of the fight after he loses his punching power like Lee did to Barboza.

Conor can't make it two rounds and remain a threat.

He'll just get wrestlefucked and plundered for the rest of the fight after he loses his punching power like Lee did to Barboza.
Lee lost his most important fights al and tony fight.conor beat aldo and eddie

Back