Masvidal respond to sherbros obsessed with size.

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"I can beat any 300 pounds guy in 10 seconds if h doesn't know what he's doing" So in other words with no fighting/martial arts experience.

I'm quoting him because there are a lot of you who believe that a guy without martial art experience will most likely beat a guy with years or martial art experience solely on size.

Minute 1

I don't know what he's talking about

It's been proven that the unskilled big guy always wins

He just baptized you plebs with some knowledge.

If he's talking about the morbidly obese, obviously.

If we're talking the behemoths in the nfl that are paid to eat and lift, I'll take the over.

Haven't you seen bj getting a hendo bomb. All about that belly! See Roy Nelson

With no martial arts training at all? Sure. But guys like greg hardy and brock lesnar are living proof that athleticism makes up for a lot of experience.

Edit: I know Brock Lesnar wrestled in college. My point was that I would pick Brock Lesnar before his first ufc fight to beat Masvidal now. Size matters when the big guy has even a little bit of skill.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure people say stuff like that about Flyweights not Welterweights.

Why on Earth would anyone presume a guy with no fighting experience could beat a killer like Masvidal? He may get a takedown but at 300 pounds, he's gassing within a minute. Like Masvidal said, he'd straight annihilate anyone inexperienced standing.

i was looking or the michelle waterson thread but imp retty drunk

If we're talking the behemoths in the nfl that are paid to eat and lift, I'll take the over.

Yeah im not taking Masvidal vs a jj watt kind of guy in a street fight.

With no martial arts training at all? Sure. But guys like greg hardy and brock lesnar are living proof that athleticism makes up for a lot of experience.
Lesnar has years of martial art experience.

I'm pretty sure people say stuff like that about Flyweights not Welterweights.
Demetrius Johnson would fuck up an average 300 pound guy. My friend is a security guard at a hotel, about 6'5 and 360 pounds, no fighting experience to speak of, and 100% I'd bet my house Mighty Mouse kicks his ass in less then 2 minutes.

Him and Conor are the same reach and height.

Nate is much bigger than Conor than Mas.

Conor just don't want the smoke.

He was talking about athletes actually... And he's right and your wrong

Greg Hardy would destroy him. He would grab his long hair and smash his face into a wall.

He was talking about athletes actually... And he's right and your wrong
No bro. If you play football AND lift, you can beat Jorge Masvidal. Nevermind the fact that Roger Huerta already demonstrated how effortlessly he can beat the shit out of a football player.

There's a KO barrier with weight . WW is on the good side of it lol

David Kaplan was kind enough to be an example
giphy.gif

Back