Cerrone can beat khabib

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's probably never gonna receive a title shot again and wouldn't be the favorite, but he matches up good against him

They were scheduled to fight 2 times several years ago I believe.

Lol, as soon as Khabib rushes forward Cowboy will do what he does whenever he faces pressure and melt right then and there.

I don't even want to see Cerrone fight anymore he's so shot.

The UFC should be held accountable for the damage he's taking.

I don't even want to see Cerrone fight anymore he's so shot.

The UFC should be held accountable for the damage he's taking.

What? Professional fighter gets fights with a promotion then should get a payout/apology from said company because he's had too many fights?

Get outta here.

"... if he brings a baseball bat and body armor."

There, I finished the thread title for you.

You're gonna get a lot of shit for stating that TS but I don't think you're far off. Sure I'd favor Khabib, but who was the last guy that Cerrone got taken down and controlled against? When was the last time he lost due to gassing in a fight? I think it's closer than people might originally think due to the styles.

You're gonna get a lot of shit for stating that TS but I don't think you're far off. Sure I'd favor Khabib, but who was the last guy that Cerrone got taken down and controlled against? When was the last time he lost due to gassing in a fight? I think it's closer than people might originally think due to the styles.
Exactly my point, but for some reason people are too blind or straight up fanboys that they can't see this of course he wouldn't be the favorite but he is one of the guys on 155 that matches up better with him

Even if Cerrone had the skills to beat Khabib (which he doesn't), he always folds mentally against top competition. I thought we all knew this already.

Lol, as soon as Khabib rushes forward Cowboy will do what he does whenever he faces pressure and melt right then and there.
Cowboy is a slug and pressure is salt

Back