Ubereem vs curent Hw

ZekaPeka

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
How would it go if we had today the Ubereem from 2010/2011. Would he get past Ngannou and grab the belt?

Edit. Seems like a lot of folks give fight with bigfoot, browne or sergei for refference but that wasn't ubereem.
Ubereem run started with Paul Buentello and ended with Brock Lesnar. Usada Came after the lesnar fight and it was the end of his prime form.
Durning the time he went on 12 fight win streak and literally destroyed and manhandled every opponent. I count fight with Cro Cop as win because he was smashing him and outmuscled him in every way. This tells you how strong was reem back then since many fighters now say that Cro Cop was one of the phisically strongest opponents they faced. Fight was NC but reem was better fighter at the time than Cro Cop no doubt. His only loss was vs Badr Hari in kicboxing but they ended with 1:1 total
z7HB3Ja.png

Last edited:
Horse meat Ubereem pretty much rules the division

Last edited:
Ubereem was one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Loses to everyone in the top 10

Lets go through top 10
Blagoy Ivanov- Ubereem smash
Shamil- Ubereem smash
Walt Harris- Ubereem smash
Volkov- Ubereem smash
Lewis- Ubereem smash
JDS- Current jds Ubereem smash but would be dream fight prime for prime
Curtis BLaydes- Competettive
Ngannou- I think Ngannou is kryptonite for all versions of Reem, I go with Ngannou
DC- IDK
Stipe- Ubereem

Lets go through top 10
Blagoy Ivanov- Ubereem smash
Shamil- Ubereem smash
Walt Harris- Ubereem smash
Volkov- Ubereem smash
Lewis- Ubereem smash
JDS- Current jds Ubereem smash but would be dream fight prime for prime
Curtis BLaydes- Competettive
Ngannou- I think Ngannou is kryptonite for all versions of Reem, I go with Ngannou
DC- IDK
Stipe- Ubereem
I think Ubereem would crush DC easily. He’d just shrug DC off him when he got close and I think he’d destroy him with knees in the clinch regardless. DC has heart but I think he’d get his weak body lit up and then he would be brutally folded.

The truth is that he's a way better fighter now, because he was so big he used to run at people and because his chin was always shit he always was dropped

Runs through most of them. Couple of toss up fights at most.

Econoreem >> Ubereem

Ubereem was startched by sergei, bigfoot and browne; hardly world beaters.

He got better when he lost some of the mass.

Last edited:
Full horse meat Ubereem that cut to 265.

This
maxresdefault.jpg
Actually he never cut to 265 in the UFC or Bellator. Iirc 263 in the pic, with pants and shoes on. Thats the weigh in for the laser fight
He was supposedly above 265 during his monster K1 run.

How would it go if we had today the Ubereem from 2010/2011. Would he get past Ngannou and grab the belt?
I watched UberReem vs Werdum, and Reem was getting tagged quite a bit. Reem never did have the best boxing defense. He also didn't seem to hit as hard as Ngannou or other super hard punchers.

As for him vs. the current guys:

- Stipe beats him more often than not, but UberReem definitely has a chance. This could potentially be an ugly brawl before one of them gets KOed.
- Ngannou kills him again
- DC dies via knees
- Blaydes dies
- JDS is 50/50. Both can beat each other.
- Everyone else dies lol

Even ecoreem dropped and nearly subbed Stipe.

On juice Reem that won k1 GP would be favourite

Back