TheWeasle: How Zabit gets Weaker

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score

to the Sherdoggers who are too cool for this

<3>

Wish there were two more rounds in that fight. That Quaker would have been dropped

<{clintugh}>
cliff-clavin_large.jpg

ireland-cliffs-moher.jpg

Zabit outboxing the shit out of Kattar was impressive

Can’t stand the weasle. Dude said he’d beat a lot of current ufc fighters lmao

Brendan dormant is way better.

Zabit gets tired cause he's 6'1 at 145 and needs to throw out 100 different kicks for his style to work.

Zabit fights like he's levels above and can end it at will but just rather toy around with people and let them off hook to test himself. Want to see him turn it up and attempt to finish.

On topic: ain't no body watching a 14 min of that monotone rambling

Really didn't like how Zabit avoided engaging at the end of the fight. Don't agree with the unaminous decision either, even though Kattar had the lower landing percentage in rounds 1 and 2 he definitely did more damage

Zabit's cardio isn't good enough, I am afraid it's genetics and he can't really improve it that much. Maybe it's the weight cut, in that case he should think about moving to lw

Zabit fights like he's levels above and can end it at will but just rather toy around with people and let them off hook to test himself. Want to see him turn it up and attempt to finish.

On topic: ain't no body watching a 14 min of that monotone rambling
So are you saying that he willingly goes to decisions instead of finishing fight because it's fun? {<huh}

By spamming ineffective kungfu kicks, running away like a bitch, and gassing out?
By landing more significant strikes in 2 rounds out of 3. Zabit fought a 3 round fight and went all out, Kattar fought an imaginary 5-rounder and had shitty output in rounds 1-2, but hey, at least he didn't gas!
<Oku02>

So are you saying that he willingly goes to decisions instead of finishing fight because it's fun? {<huh}
Yes. Like Jones. And Khabib with Al. And Colby with Lawler. And me vs my meat the 3rd round

Back