Michael Graves

Jormungandr

Ice & Fire belt
@Green
Reaction score
Why is this guy not in the UFC ?

Went 2-0-1 with wins over Vicente Luque and Randy Brown, then they cut him off a draw with Bojan Velickovic smh

Why is this guy not in the UFC ?

Went 2-0-1 with wins over Vicente Luque and Randy Brown, then they cut him off a draw with Bojan Velickovic smh
He beat the shit out of his woman

Because he's like 44 and the Misfits haven't been good in decades.

He beat up his woman and isn't a famous NFL player.

Do not remember exactly but he was cut because of some sort of violence.

I don't know but he should re join the Misfits

I think Hardy was allegations where Graves was actually geniunely arrested/charged
Not to mention that Graves did that shit while employed by the UFC, while Hardy's allegations were much prior.

Because he's like 44 and the Misfits haven't been good in decades.
I really did like the Michael Graves Misfits albums though. Always thought the hate was unwarranted like fans didn’t give him a chance

I really did like the Michael Graves Misfits albums though. Always thought the hate was unwarranted like fans didn’t give him a chance
I agree, think he was awesome. I got to see them live way back in the day, Jerry Only was doing the singing and they had Robo from the dead kennedy's playing drums which we all thought was the 'special guest', but then like halfway through their set Graves came out and they played like 5 or 6 songs from that era. It was pretty sweet.

I agree, think he was awesome. I got to see them live way back in the day, Jerry Only was doing the singing and they had Robo from the dead kennedy's playing drums which we all thought was the 'special guest', but then like halfway through their set Graves came out and they played like 5 or 6 songs from that era. It was pretty sweet.
Nice! I saw them live once too but no Graves. Only was the only original member. It was not a good show at all

Nice! I saw them live once too but no Graves. Only was the only original member. It was not a good show at all
Ah too bad. They actually sounded really good when I saw them, even with Jerry singing. Not much of a stage show at all really, which I was a little disappointed by, but hey the music was good and Graves came out to rock and had great energy all over the stage. That guitarist whose name escapes me, something von frankenstein, is a fucking ANIMAL. Not like in guitar playing, but hes like a fucking body builder, couldn't believe how huge that dude was.

Back