Why is it that some of these UFC so unprofessional?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean fighting at 20, 30 and 40%? You let your mcdonalds, Popeyes, UPS or Burger King employee be that productive and their ass would be grass. Not literally but figuratively speaking. Getting effin tired of some of these bums winging it. I watch the UFC to see the fighters at their best not at 10 or 15%. Thats like me not giving it my all when making threads and giving it only 10 or 15%. Thoughts?

Big ups to Pete Alonso and Alvarez winning the AL and NL rookies of the year btw.

giphy.gif

What makes you think they aren't giving their best? What's to gain from underperforming?

I mean fighting at 20, 30 and 40%? You let your mcdonalds, Popeyes, UPS or Burger King employee be that productive and their ass would be grass. Not literally but figuratively speaking. Getting effin tired of some of these bums winging it. I watch the UFC to see the fighters at their best not at 10 or 15%. Thats like me not giving it my all when making threads and giving it only 10 or 15%. Thoughts?

Big ups to Pete Alonso and Alvarez winning the AL and NL rookies of the year btw.

Nick Diaz sounds like a Harvard grad compared to you son.....

What? How about quotes from them saying they were at 40, 30 or 60 percent?

It means they fought injured, not that they literally just gave 30% of their ability.
Obviously it's a stupid thing to say, because we know from a lot of other fighters that almost every fighter has injuries coming into fights.

I hear that Klonopin works wonders for schizophrenia.

Obviously we just need more McDonalds, popeyes, UPS, and Burger King employees fighting since they always give it their all.

Sherdoggers nows your time to shine!

Back