Even Colby haters should hope that he wins against Fakenewsman

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Let's be real here, when Colby wins: the WW division is fully alive, with a possible match-up against Masvidal that would be one of the biggest fights in UFC history.

The Woodley grudge is also still there, so after his 2nd title defense against Masvidal Colby could smoke Woodley. And we have not even talked about the Diaz ,brothers, Khabib & McGregor.

On the other hand, if Fakenewsman stall and walls himself to a victory, his next title defense would have no buzzz, against anyone AND with Fakenewsman a boring WW champ is guaranteed.

Man the Colby alt accounts are really ramping up here lately.

Neither guy is exciting, I just want the best fighter to win and couldn't give a toss about all this wwe drama.

For me usman walks through colby.

To be fair I want him to win so there's more chance of Masvidal smashing him and getting a title at the same time.

Time stamped (watch until 7:46 from the time stamp for the full story), he says how if you thought what he did to Ben was uncalled for wait until you see what he does to Colby after ripping off his coach which Masvidal feels like an ass for because he connected them and he doesn't like being taken for a mug like that.

Last edited:
Woot.... All my hard work seems to be paying off! If all goes well.... I'ma be releasing a badass Jorge vs Colby promo... but in the meantime, I'm working on a deep highlight reel of Colby for Dec. 14!

I hope Colby wins, then loses his next fight and him and Usman both go away.

WW is full of life and exciting fighters and you got two decision machines holding up the line.

Woot.... All my hard work seems to be paying off! If all goes well.... I'ma be releasing a badass Jorge vs Colby promo... but in the meantime, I'm working on a deep highlight reel of Colby for Dec. 14!

I'm sure it will be exciting. With all of his brutal KO's. lol Colby is boring.

Can they not both be boring? They are practically the same. Both 15-1 with 8 decisions. Usman has more KO/TKO's.
For a dude whose been on Sherdog for 11 years one would expect that Sherdogger not to be only reading statistics..... Bitch go watch some fights you fooking casual!
giphy.gif

Another one of those OG Sherdoggers exposed... Your time is over Old Man! Pride is gone... Wec is gone... Pre-Reebok Ufc is gone... Strikeforce is gone.... You should just stay on the bleachers and watch us younglings duke it out.

Stopped reading at "Colby could smoke Woodley". Tyron might actually murder that man if they ever met.

Let's be real here, when Colby wins: the WW division is fully alive, with a possible match-up against Masvidal that would be one of the biggest fights in UFC history.

The Woodley grudge is also still there, so after his 2nd title defense against Masvidal Colby could smoke Woodley. And we have not even talked about the Diaz ,brothers, Khabib & McGregor.

On the other hand, if Fakenewsman stall and walls himself to a victory, his next title defense would have no buzzz, against anyone AND with Fakenewsman a boring WW champ is guaranteed.
Speak for yourself bruh

The WW division is garbage no matter who wins the fight. Colby, Usman, Woodley are all non-draws. Masvidal is the only top 5 draw that people want to see.

Please don't talk about Colby fighting Diaz, Khabib or McGregor. He's never getting any of these guys. Diaz wants Masvidal rematch. Even if he manages to beat Usman he has at least 2 other WW fights and Uncle Dana will never let him fight Khabib with his lack of draw power and McGregor wouldn't entertain the thought of that fight because he won't fight low draw scrubs either.

Why do colby fan always post these sad fucking beggar threads of "Please love colby because. ."
Just go blow him yourself, I hope Usman sleeps your boyfriend.

Colby losing to anyone is fine w me. Even by split decision just to see his stupid face and danas huge grin

The WW division is garbage no matter who wins the fight. Colby, Usman, Woodley are all non-draws. Masvidal is the only top 5 draw that people want to see.

Please don't talk about Colby fighting Diaz, Khabib or McGregor. He's never getting any of these guys. Diaz wants Masvidal rematch. Even if he manages to beat Usman he has at least 2 other WW fights and Uncle Dana will never let him fight Khabib with his lack of draw power and McGregor wouldn't entertain the thought of that fight because he won't fight low draw scrubs either.
Ding ding ding...we have a winner! (Trio of non-draws)

Back