What a time we're living?!!!! Jorge vs Colby?!!!!

DabraKajitsu

Alpha Exertion at 100%.
Banned
Reaction score
That shit feels like it came straight out of an anime or some fucking movie! Good friends... Sparring partners... But one was forced to do distasteful things in order to stay with the best...

While the other just existed... Until the stars aligned and fate was sealed!
NervousBoilingAlpaca-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

EmptyDiscreteLadybug-size_restricted.gif

Fucking Frenemies!

or this one hits me even more... Friends..... Just overanalyzing this shit brings tears to my eyes. Who would've thought Colby was such a nice guy with a 1000iq plan in the making????!

Either way, this fight is literally right behind Khabib vs Tony! Where i'll bawl my eyes out as a man after either of those FOTY, Blow out PPV sales, and fights of the decades fight!

Before yall Sherdoggers put that blinding hatred on Colby you gotta understand what the man had to go through just to stay in the UFC. Put your hate onto someone more deserving fighters like Jon "Bones" Jones and women beaters.

#COLBY2020#COLBY#1DRAW#COLBYMAKESWELTERWEIGHTGREATAGAIN#COLBYBLESSED#I'LLDIEIFKHABIBVSTONYNORCOLBYVSJORGENEVERHAPPENS

If people still believe Masdaval was tired there rounds down against Nate, imagine the pace Colby would set for him!

That shit feels like it came straight out of an anime or some fucking movie! Good friends... Sparring partners... But one was forced to do distasteful things in order to stay with the best...

tenor.gif

Fucking Frenemies!

or this one hits me even more... Friends..... Just overanalyzing this shit brings tears to my eyes. Who would've thought Colby was such a nice guy with a 1000iq plan in the making????!

Either way, this fight is literally right behind Khabib vs Tony! Where i'll bawl my eyes out as a man after either of those FOTY, Blow out PPV sales, and fights of the decades fight!

Before yall Sherdoggers put that blinding hatred on Colby you gotta understand what the man had to go through just to stay in the UFC. Put your hate onto someone more deserving fighters like Jon "Bones" Jones and women beaters.

#COLBY2020#COLBY#1DRAW#COLBYMAKESWELTERWEIGHTGREATAGAIN#COLBYBLESSED#I'LLDIEIFKHABIBVSTONYNORCOLBYVSJORGENEVERHAPPENS

Those damn retard hashtags. You're such a loser.

BTW. Colby isn't near to be a big draw. Go to sleep kid.

tenor.gif

Fucking Frenemies!

As annoying as he is, I don't hate Colby. The dude can fight. I really hope this fight happens. The buildup will be insane. Footage of Colby ragdolling Mas in a barely furnished living room or not, I will be rooting to witness the baptism of Colby by extreme violence.

Usman is going to screw up all the dreams of colby v jorge for the belt.

He'll be after he leaves Snoozeman for dead in the third and calls out Jorge for that BMF title!

Ignorance is bliss.

What have you seen that makes you believe he stands a chance against usman? You just sound deluded.

He'll be after he leaves Snoozeman for dead in the third and calls out Jorge for that BMF title!

Ignorance is bliss.
Leaves him for dead??

You got way to high hopes for that overrated bum. He might get the victory by decision in some boring fashion style that we're used to it, but he won't finish shit. He's not that type of fighter. More like the type that talks too much and press charges. We will see.

I hate Colby but he beats Masvidal easy. I don't think Colby gets by Usman though.

I agree the whole Masvidal vs Diaz brothers scarface thing is all something out of scarface. Now Masvidal will fight his old best friend. It's like Tony vs Manolo. Straight out of a movie

What have you seen that makes you believe he stands a chance against usman? You just sound deluded.
Wow, 12 years on Sherdog and I'll expect you to be a hardcore/knowledgeable fan by now... Marty Snoozeman only has a mythical gas tank when he is being a wet blanket, hugging a fighter for dear life, and taking EPO!
Leaves him for dead??

You got way to high hopes for that overrated bum. He might get the victory by decision in some boring fashion style that we're used to it, but he won't finish shit. He's not that type of fighter. More like the type that talks too much and press charges. We will see.
Nah son style makes fights... And this one... Colby will make sure Snoozeman run out of fumes by the third and just stand and bang this fool till he falls down for that ground and pound!

Wow, 12 years on Sherdog and I'll expect you to be a hardcore/knowledgeable fan by now... Marty Snoozeman only has a mythical gas tank when he is being a wet blanket, hugging a fighter for dear life, and taking EPO!

Nah son style makes fights... And this one... Colby will make sure Snoozeman run out of fumes by the third and just stand and bang this fool till he falls down for that ground and pound!
{<diva}

tenor.gif

Fucking Frenemies!

Jonathan vs DIO

Back