Can Instagram influencer Nick Diaz makes come back?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Nick Diaz is an instagram influencer and twitter blogger who has recently made headlines for his words about Masvidal after the fallout of Nick’s younger brother losing

Nick seems to have taken that loss personally and wants a piece of Masvidal’s ass

But can an instagram personality compete in the cage? Would he look worse than CM Punk? Masvidal is a legitimate fighter with experience.

If he is fortunate enough to get a "piece of Masvidals ass" then he too will lose (to said ass).

8b7b169fb77507e77bbf66b9f5cad076.jpg

Here's his recent Instagram pic from today

I'm looking for corset lines like

source.gif

So is TS a Yahoo "columnist"?

Nobody Baptizes my little brother. Derp

Well Nick was kind of right in the interview. How do you call yourself the baddest motherfucker when you basically took out someone's little brother. I'm not saying Nick beats Masvidal at this point in his career, but I guarantee he puts up a better fight than Nate did.

Black Hanes Vneck sales up 1000%

Well Nick was kind of right in the interview. How do you call yourself the baddest motherfucker when you basically took out someone's little brother. I'm not saying Nick beats Masvidal at this point in his career, but I guarantee he puts up a better fight than Nate did.

eh it was cool when they were 18. 20. Their grown adults with one being 36 and one being 34. kinda cringe. But I have younger brothers I get it. like I said just a little cringe when said out loud like that lamo but whatever if it happens I’ll watch obvs

at this point, nick gets beat far worse than nate.

Nick Diaz has not won a single fight since 2011. That is nearly 9 years ago....NINE years. I think Masvidal could beat both Diaz brothers in the same night! Sorry, I like watching the Diaz brothers as much as anyone, but they are both over rated by most fans. Nate has 14 loses and Nick has 9, including his last 3 fights. They are/were good,and they are tough as nails, but the arrow is pointing down on both of them. Masvidal has bigger fights ahead of him than either of these guys.

at this point, nick gets beat far worse than nate.

In no universe is Nate a better fighter than Nick.

Speed and reflexes are what decline with age and neither of those things were instrumental in Nicks fight style. Masvidal doesn't exactly represent the type of fighter that Diaz struggled with during his career ... In fact Masvidal is exactly the type that is tailor made to play into his strengths.

In no universe is Nate a better fighter than Nick.

Speed and reflexes are what decline with age and neither of those things were instrumental in Nicks fight style. Masvidal doesn't exactly represent the type of fighter that Diaz struggled with during his career ... In fact Masvidal is exactly the type that is tailor made to play into his strengths.

paul daley had nick covered up on all fours and came within an eye lash of beating nick...and mas is 10x the fighter daley is....but we are talking now...not a decade ago....

Back