Time for Nick Diaz v. BJ Penn II?

theleerygoose

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
BJ has said multiple times he wants to keep fighting and wants to be world champion. Nick is probably low on cash and wants a guy who will stand and trade with him.

Both fighters have had a rough few years but are winnable fights for each other. Who takes it?

I'd rather see Tito vs Ken again.

Did The UFC release them both? That has Bellator written all over it.

At BKFC or just a random club?

Nick chokes Bj out with his corset like Royce did with his gi against Ken.

as much as I hate to say it, being from Hawai'i and all, BJ's done. Nick all day

Yep, he's clearly being serious here. That's how some folks brains work.

I think the first nick fight and the Rory fight changed BJ for the worse. He wasn’t as punchy before those fights.
Probably a “straw that broke the camels back” scenario. He took a lot of damage from those guys who outsized him big time.

Nick would beat his ass again, even worse this time.

Time for you for stop posting lol...... no joke though, time for Nick and Bj to retire for good and stop giving silly interviews.

BJ has said multiple times he wants to keep fighting and wants to be world champion. Nick is probably low on cash and wants a guy who will stand and trade with him.

Both fighters have had a rough few years but are winnable fights for each other. Who takes it?
Nate Vs Karo 2.

Tippy toes or no?

BJ is too busy getting CTE and getting ko'd by random slobs in parking lots now a days.

Back