Less than a year ago Tony Ferguson got a restraining order due to mental issues...

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yet nobody ever talks about it now after "supposedly" that's now under control just like that under a year. Yeah right. The UFC doesn't give a shit about it they won't mention the real issues and the fans don't give a shit about it we just want to see him fight asap.

Let's be real here that shit was out of the ordinary, that could be a severe case of CTE or some more serious shit, Tony needs money, and as far as I'm concern the UFC would rather hurt someone than to not make profit.

So ask yourself this question, do you honestly think Tony is now mentally healthy ?

Tony has never been mentally healthy in the first place.

tony is not mentally heatlhy, he never was, and it is why he is the best, van gogh wasnt mentally healthy, and it didnt prevent him to be the genius that he was.

The same for tony, tony's craziness makes him the best LW on the planet ever.

Have you seen his fights ? no healthy person fight like that ....

20181008070807_20181006104238_GettyImages1046824404.JPG

Dkge5ZcU8AAqkyN.jpg

Being a religious fanatic should be categorized as a mental disorder as well

Weve all thrown holy water at people while calling them a demon before.

Yet nobody ever talks about it now after "supposedly" that's now under control just like that under a year. Yeah right. The UFC doesn't give a shit about it they won't mention the real issues and the fans don't give a shit about it we just want to see him fight asap.

Let's be real here that shit was out of the ordinary, that could be a severe case of CTE or some more serious shit, Tony needs money, and as far as I'm concern the UFC would rather hurt someone than to not make profit.

So ask yourself this question, do you honestly think Tony is now mentally healthy ?

From personal experience there is a huge amount of stigma surrounding mental health and for that reason people distance themselves from conversations about it or try to sweep it under the rug.

I think it takes a certain amount of crazy to fight and train like tony does. If i could reach out to tony i would tell him you don't have to be miserable, you can be the best version of yourself as a fighter and in your personal life, if you take it seriously like a diabetic needs insulin, and invest the time, money and research into yourself. By doing so, you are not only being brave, you are contributing to the betterment of the world as a whole.

If you don't take it seriously you risk losing everything and everyone you care about and worse you might never know what being at your best can do for your life.

It's possible to recover and i believe in you brother

Maybe he took a drug that triggered psychosis. Maybe his wife is satan... Too many maybes to just go and draw your own conclusions

My best friend all of a sudden started talking and doing weird religious things. Talked about killing the antichrist. Onset schizophrenia in his early thirties

He probably isn't but there are others out there who also are not.

Maybe he took a drug that triggered psychosis. Maybe his wife is satan... Too many maybes to just go and draw your own conclusions
Tony up in Big Bear smoking some crystal and kicking pipes.

Detected: thinly veiled message to justify keeping Tony from fighting Khabib.

It’s most likely some sort of psychotic break from stress

a friend of a friend got a new job, married, and had a kid all in the span of a few months

lost his marbles and was using his butt cheeks to talk for a few days like that scene from ace ventura

The first response is the answer. He was crazy as a bat on the Ultimate Fighter - I don't think it's CTE. He has just always been challenged in that way. It's sad. It would be nuts if he became a champion because he'd probably think he was Zeus and be on top a building somewhere trying to throw lightening bolts down in the city. Man is nuts.

But fun fighter. How can you help a man like this? I don't have the answers.

My best friend all of a sudden started talking and doing weird religious things. Talked about killing the antichrist. Onset schizophrenia in his early thirties
And Tony's been talking crazy ever since we've seen him publicly so if it's schizophrenia, he's at least a decade deep in that struggle. #prayersandgoodvibes sent to him

CTE this and CTE that, somebody sneezes and they have CTE

tony is for sure crazy. its what makes him such an amazing fighter.
but none of us know the actual details of this situation and how it actually played out. everything thing could have been taken out of context and blown out of proportion.
I punched a bed once joking around.. i was like woom boom slamming into it but was clearly kidding around and don't see my self as a threatening person at all. only to have the girl i was dating at the time turn on me and say i was being aggressive abusive and scary and proceeded to become terrified of me from that moment on.. like wait wtf is happening? violence is more normal to me than it is for her princess self but who hasn't punched their pillow or mattress when they are having to much fun and have to much energy. or even if you are upset to me its perfectly fine to take some energy out on something that can not be damaged or damage you.
there is always two sides to a story and sometimes the one blamed for being the bad guy really isn't the crazy one in the situation.
thats all i'm saying. tony is def crazy. def can act crazy but maybe that situation wasn't as big of a deal as people made it out to be and thats why hes back fighting.

It's not CTE, the guy just happens to be a lil fucked up. It goes very well with his endless victim complex.

El Cocoo man, he's far from sane, the things he says are often absurd and not based in reality but he's fun to watch in the cage.

It's not CTE, the guy just happens to be a lil fucked up. It goes very well with his endless victim complex.

El Cocoo man, he's far from sane, the things he says are often absurd and not based in reality but he's fun to watch in the cage.

Complex personality does not make you believe your wife is the devil and use holy water on her. Two completely different things

Last edited:
Back