Mas' chin?

PalmStrike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We all know Nate doesn't hit hard but it seemed like his punches were stunning Mas in the 3rd round, had him standing still whenever he got hit.

Does he have a good chin?

Nate was getting his ass beat in there but I felt he had a chance to tko or sub Mas in the 5th.

Stunning fake news. Masvidal was not stunned at all. I suggest you make an emergency visit to your optician.

Masvidal was tko’d once in 50 career fights

Glass jaw confirmed

His chin is suspect. Michael Chiesa dropped him like a sack of shit.

dad2n0rc38811.gif

Well he was TKO'd once in 50 fights, and it's a controversial stoppage at that.

His chin is fine. He more so loses his legs sometimes (Till) than him being rocked or wobbled. Tony has a mediocre chin but great recovery, Jorge has a good/great chin with great recovery.

48 pro fights and one tko loss. I'd say he probably has a good chin...

Where is this narrative that Masdival was hurt coming from? Guy seemed legit bored in the during the 3rd.

Don't understand why some on here act like little kids.

Mas was beating the chit out of Nate but couldn't finish him.

At some point, there has to be some doubt that creeps into his mind.

2 more rounds to go, Ive been pounding on this guy and this guy is still here?

Masvidal got dropped by Chiesa early....

He's been dropped or hurt before, like Tony Ferguson, but he's durable as hell and it's irrelevant. He was carrying Nate, certainly not getting discouraged.

1 Controversial tko in 48 fights. Got dropped against a few guys.
Got a big beard now, good chin, great recovery. Not being dehydrated at 155 helps, too.

He's been dropped a few times but his chin obviously isn't terrible.

He's got one of the most proven chins in MMA right now. You even watch this shit?

His chin is suspect. Michael Chiesa dropped him like a sack of shit.

dad2n0rc38811.gif
All I see in that GIF is incredible recovery. Aside from getting dropped it didn't seem to phase him at all. As good a chin as you'll see in MMA.

Don't understand why some on here act like little kids.

Mas was beating the chit out of Nate but couldn't finish him.

At some point, there has to be some doubt that creeps into his mind.

2 more rounds to go, Ive been pounding on this guy and this guy is still here?
To be fair, Nate is extremely tough to put away. Even when they threw in the towel for the Thompson fight, he still wasn't out, just getting tagged up nasty.

He was laughing at those shots and motioning Nate to come get some.
I like Nate and he put up a fight, but besides the 1-2 in the first round, he didn’t land many clean shots.

Back