Media Nick Diaz - You don't talk about baptizing my little brother!

Fuck him up Nick!!! 209 STOCKTON MOTHERFUCKER WUT. THIS IS SOME NINJA SHIT!!....God I miss Nick.

Nick grasping at grapes in the whole goddam interview..... {<jordan}

Hopefully he let's his hands do the talking because he's barely making sense these days

Last edited:
Fuck him up Nick!!! 209 STOCKTON MOTHERFUCKER WUT. THIS IS SOME NINJA SHIT!!....God I miss Nick.
Let’s be honest his last win was 2011 and it seems like he’s been on a bender since the Anderson Silva fight I don’t think he’s fucking Masvidal up.

Let’s be honest his last win was 2011 and it seems like he’s been on a bender since the Anderson Silva fight I don’t think he’s fucking Masvidal up.
I'm always and forever gonna stand by the Diaz brothers, especially Nick.

This is the first clip i've seen from this interview... I was curious, now i'm honestly surprised/bummed on how fucked up he is. He also sounds loaded, not just CTE punchy. Holy hell.... Sounds like the stream of conscious/incoherent talk from people who are hooked on Xanax.

Nick in his prime would take Jorge but Nick of today seems to be almost at BJ Penn levels of finished and Jorge is on a tear rn

Just a question, which fight do you guys think did the most damage to Nick?

Nick would push Masvidal's shit in back to Miami. If he was in shape. Nick hasn't fought since forever so

This is the first clip i've seen from this interview... I was curious, now i'm honestly surprised/bummed on how fucked up he is. He also sounds loaded, not just CTE punchy. Holy hell.... Sounds like the stream of conscious/incoherent talk from people who are hooked on Xanax.
Nick was alway incoherent and went on tangents. I also believe he's had CTE for a very long time. Sorry to say, but it's only downhill, just wait till he's 50.

Them Diaz boys seem developmentally delayed. Sounds like a fifth grader sticking up for his little brother. Bigtime cringy as an adult.

Back