Renan Barao’s last stand? 1 win in last 7 fights

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He’s on a 4 fight losing streak and got his lights turned off by Luke Colonel Sanders in his last fight.

3NrjE.gif

3NrjD.gif

It’s not lookin good for ol’ yeller. His back is completely against the wall here if he doesn’t win this fight.

He’s up against another Brazilian dude who has 19 KO’s.

One of those fighters whose soul got taken by a fooking snake!

Man, what a downward spiral. Has any champ fell off so hard?

Definitely at the end of his UFC career, I am sure Melendez and Barao are going to see each other in Bellator or ONE.

It's ONE very little to no testing over there.

Renan got the fuck USADA'd outta him

I'm not even a big fan but I just want him to retire

This man went from unbeatable arguable p4p #1, to losing to guys without wiki pages and getting KOed by someone who's only known for fucking that WWE girl
Sad to see how far he's falling

Give him his props. One of the longest winning streaks in history.

Good point, but lest not forget BJ

Naturally I thought of him. He's certainly fallen harder than Weidman but I feel Pulver fell farther because Penn remained in the UFC and I think he's lost to better fighters than Pulver did. However, one could also argue that Penn rose to greater heights than his predecessor and has thus fallen farther even if he hasn't hit quite the same depths.

Even if by some small miracle he's able to win his upcoming fight he should call it quits anyway. It's clear he has nothing left and plenty to lose if he keeps this up.

Man, what a downward spiral. Has any champ fell off so hard?

I can't think of one close, maybe BJ Penn, going from basically P4P #1 to prelims on a fight night card in a few years, astonishing decline.

Back