Media Sad to see what CTE has done to Nick Diaz

LoadedZeus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
2019:

2011:

CTE catching up to the guy. Sad to see really, man was always a brawler and the damage has clearly taken its toll. God bless him, brought so much entertainment and eyes to the sport. Thought it was like that in random drunk videos but man actual gave a full interview and it was super difficult to comprehend. Was excited to see him back sometime sooner or later but not anymore ... Nate might end up the same way as well, perhaps its good if he retires at this point as well and this coming from a huge fan of both

Last edited:
the most exciting thing nick ever did was lie down in the anderson silva fight

He was obviously drunk af.

Get this TMZ shit outta here

When CTE tries to find good brain cells in the Diaz brothers' heads, it converts to THC.

Nick and Nate have always talked like retards. Now, he's a alcoholic. What do you expect?{<shrug}

Is it really cte, or is he just high on something?

Can’t really base it on one interview.

That's just how Stockton gangsters talk

I wonder how much sparring they’ve done their whole careers.

He has anexity. It was times when he was really clear in spurts. It seems he is thinking about everything he is saying .

Is it really cte, or is he just high on something?

Can’t really base it on one interview.

Well getting high doesn't make you talk like that unless it ain't marijuana which is unlikely since hes giving a full interview.

At the same time, doesn't seem like hes mad drunk either... Eyes look normal, no burps or need to drink something, no need to take a piss, and no random loud shit either. Also, hes been talking like this in every single interview I have seen over the past couple of years, but a lot of those times he was actually drunk

He has anexity. It was times when he was really clear in spurts. It seems he is thinking about everything he is saying .

I think he might have anxiety and tried to take something to help him get through the interview.

Kind of ironic considering as a fighter, you’re performing in front of thousands of people on a regular basis.

CTE doesn't make people talk like they just stepped off the short bus

See Evander Holyfield for a real serious case

I'm not sure this is CTE honestly, i know people that never took a punch in their life but because of drugs and alcol now sound exactly as nick here or even worse, even psychiatric issues can lead to this kind of behaviour.

ya know like whatever like ya know like, like, ya know like, i mean ya know, whatever, like, like.

stocktons version of Boomhauer.

10 minutes in and have no idea what he's talking about yet.

but dammit he's entertained me for years so im gonna watch the whole thing

ya know, uh, and like how it was and stuff and like all the thing and the fight and stuff, and um, well it was just um, like you know how people are all like "oh you know like," and i'm all like, you know, especially when i got like, ya know, this magnitude of what was what, so i'm like tellin these guys in the back like "yo... um, ya know i'm happy to be here," cool, i got to go and like, ya know... ya know, like say hi to everybody which i like like to do and stuff, like ya know, like, and stuff, ya know?

CTE Symptoms : (courtesy of bu.edu)

The symptoms of CTE include memory loss, confusion, impaired judgment, impulse control problems, aggression, depression, anxiety, suicidality, parkinsonism, and, eventually, progressive dementia. These symptoms often begin years or even decades after the last brain trauma or end of active athletic involvement.

(Courtesy of concussionfoundation.org) :

Early symptoms of CTE usually appear in a patient's late 20s or 30s, and affect a patient's mood and behavior. Some common changes seen include impulse control problems, aggression, depression, and paranoia.

As the disease progresses, some patients may experience problems with thinking and memory, including memory loss, confusion, impaired judgment, and eventually progressive dementia.

He really should give politics a shot, he can literally speak for ten minutes straight and say absolutely nothing

Here is an older video. He seems pretty normal here.

Back