Banned
Reaction score
My list in no particular order
Rockhold
Weidman
Vick
Overeem
Brunson

Rockhold has been hit with some bombs though.

Even the Bisping KO because of the position he was in when he got hit.

I hope you don't have Brunson listed here because of his performance against Adesanya.
Izzy dropped Kelvin Gastelum four times and Whittaker two times (with the second time being the finish of course.)

Teemu Packalen's body shuts down whenever someone hits him, so I'd have to say him.

MeekCharmingAmethystsunbird-size_restricted.gif

WarmheartedNextIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif

Conor

Who the fuck gets rocked by nate and khabib

Lol lots of guys have been rocked by Nate. Exhaustion plays a big part of it.

Khabib caught him by surprise with a good haymaker and dropped him (and likely would have dropped anyone else). He wasn't wobbly when he got back up though. For such a hard punch, Conor actually took it pretty well.

I like the guy, but Jimi Manuwa's chin is almost as bad as Overeem's.

I hope you don't have Brunson listed here because of his performance against Adesanya.
Izzy dropped Kelvin Gastelum four times and Whittaker two times (with the second time being the finish of course.)
Wtf? I include Brunson on the list and you immediately jump four steps ahead and think I'm threatening your perception of Adesanya's striking power? Derek's been ko'd a lot. If anything, the Adesanya fight is a reason not to include him. The guy got hit with clean shots for like a minute and immediately popped back up to walk to his corner after Herb called it. Nobody would've even been upset if it went to round 2.

Can we include "shots to the body" Cerrone?

brunson might serve his chin up on a plater at times but he has a decent chin.

Brunson is so stupidly aggressive he's running into shots half the time too. He has glass defence, but I don't think he has a glass chin.

Back