Shogun will walk through Craig

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Horrible matchup for Paul Craig and easy win for shogun. Even unmotivated bad knee shogun beats him ever time imo.

Idk what the UFC was thinking with this match up. The guy's boring af to watch, got ko'd by the guy who Shogun ko'd in his last fight, and is now somehow getting a co-main slot against a ranked opponent.

Idk what the UFC was thinking with this match up. The guy's boring af to watch, got ko'd by the guy who Shogun ko'd in his last fight, and is now somehow getting a co-main slot against a ranked opponent.
Meanwhile Charles Oliveira is putting up Tony Ferguson numbers and never fighting a top 50

Craig wins against the ghost of Shogun.

Vegas agrees with you. Shogun is a bigger favorite than Blachovitz, smaller favorite than Oliviera.

Not sure I would bet $25 on Shogun to win $10 though. He likely avoids problems on the ground and pounds him out....but Shogun, man.

I'm going with Craig on this one. Anyone called "Bearjew" deserves to win big.

Whatever you do never bet on Shogun to win. He should beat Craig easily, but I can definitely see Shogun getting knocked out by a guy known for his terrible striking.

Craig is one of the worst fighters to win a UFC fight in the last 10 years. I got nothing against the guy but if he taps Shogun, I mean, fuck this whole shit.

Craig is one of the worst fighters to win a UFC fight in the last 10 years. I got nothing against the guy but if he taps Shogun, I mean, fuck this whole shit.

If he gets sub’d by Craig he needs to call it a career

When people say the UFC isn't loyal to it's stars when they start losing.... point to this fight!

This is the UFC's Christmas gift to Shogun.

Boring to watch how you tard

When people say the UFC isn't loyal to it's stars when they start losing.... point to this fight!

This is the UFC's Christmas gift to Shogun.

Shogun won his last fight and is 4-1 in his last five. He's clearly getting to the end but still doing alright.

It’s fucking sad that Shogun is fighting Paul fucking Craig. Beer league

My heart = Shogun
My pick = Shogun

But he needs to keep it standing

i would like to see that but shogun has a lot of miles you never know. Craig can be slick on the ground if he can get it there.

Back