A stretch...but imagine Conor Jr vs Magomed Nurmagomedov.

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Magomed Nurmagomedov. is khabib's son.

They aren't too far off in age.

Conor's kid would be older

Hopefully Conor's son learns the patented tap tap from his dad before Khabib's son kills him in a minute

Kinda reminds me of Messi's and Ronaldo's sons eventually playing against each other.

Khabib was so poor he had to wrestle bears, his son trains with Daniel Cormier

Are you the reporter who was inquiring about children fights in russia?
<DirkMavs>

Both these kids are going to grow up rich and spoiled. I bet none of them will ever be interested in getting punched in the face for a living when they are sitting on their dads inheritance and sleeping in satiny sheets

Ones growing up waking up in silk sheets and the other going be sleeping and waking up on the wrestling mats. It won't be competitive.

Khabib was so poor he had to wrestle bears, his son trains with Daniel Cormier
Imagine how good of a fighter Khabib's son could become with a similar work ethic to his father, but training with the very best of the best from a young age..

Honestly, showing your face in your AV on a site like sherdog deserves respect in my opinion.
It's easy to mock pretty much anyone with a profile picture, yet he still doesn't care.
562927.jpg

D2BPaBkXcAATCLZ.png

They'll grow up too rich and sheltered. No way they become fighters and their parents wouldn't want them to.

Are you implying i'm gay because i've complimented someone not for his picture itself, but the fact that he doesn't care about potentially being mocked on a forum full of strangers?

Anyways, i'm not gay haha
d7wkJNU.gif
What the fuck?

One of them is growing up wealthy and spoiled and one of them is already being trained.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back