Media Video of Nate whooping "gassed" Masvidal in the third.

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Masvidal was going to win and possibly finish Nate in the fifth i believe.

Lol Mas landed some bombs right after that if my memory serves me right.

Fuck that's brutal, this ain't no Kumite

Hats off to Jorge for weathering that storm.

I see it now - Masvidal was ROCKED.

That was almost Mike Russow level of savage...almost.

Holy shit man. Can you put a “NSFW” label before posting something like that...

Human cock fighting! This is the type of shit that will get MMA banned in NY again

Something anyone who isnt biased already saw... After that round ended Masvidal walked back to his corner with his hands on his head breathing heavy as fuck with 2 more rounds still to go... Yes Nate was not going to win a UD, and who knows if he could of finished Masvidal, but those last 2 rounds had a high chance of Nate doing damage similar to what he took in the first 2 rounds from Masvidal just via Volume strikes and less power.

Trolls can troll, but to say Nate didnt have any chance to win this fight is just plain stupid.

I saw two girls in the schoolyard playing patty-cake harder than this.

Even if we give into nate’s theory for a second... and the fight continues and Nate wins rounds 4 and 5... he sure as fuck was never going to finish Masvidal so In that theoretical ending .. Nate still loses 3 rounds to 2. Let it go

Something anyone who isnt biased already saw... After that round ended Masvidal walked back to his corner with his hands on his head breathing heavy as fuck with 2 more rounds still to go... Yes Nate was not going to win a UD, and who knows if he could of finished Masvidal, but those last 2 rounds had a high chance of Nate doing damage similar to what he took in the first 2 rounds from Masvidal just via Volume strikes and less power.

Trolls can troll, but to say Nate didnt have any chance to win this fight is just plain stupid.

What's even dumber is ignoring the way that would have changed public perception, even if Nate still lost the decision.

This whole event was created and marketed off of public perception of "who is the BMF?"

Nate could lose the first 4 rounds 10-8, then lose the first half of the 5th, then spend 2 minutes chasing Jorge around and slapping him, and he would win in terms of perception. That's what he was robbed of, imo.

wow nate was really coming on strong

Nate had a very very very small chance of winning that fight.

Back