Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He's speaking fluent Diazpanese there, but thats what i take from it:

Poirier wants a tag team match:

"please give me read panty night"
<{MingNope}>

Dudes a buck 180............. No way he making that WW!
All that partying and alcohol got to his fooking brains!

If this fight did happen would be an interesting build up. Nick's angle could be avenging his brother, Masvidals angle could be "fuck the Diaz brothers"

Only thing Nicks fighting is his cravings for another drink

Nick vs The Baptist
Nate vs Dustin

I like it. Make it so.

The language of the Diaz's has been born. "Diazpanese"

Prime nick vs current mas would be a legit banger. If nick was actually motivated it could be a good one but i highly doubt it, he just wants some quick cash imo.

I am praying to the MMA gods Nick spends the next year training his ass off and we get this fight by the end of 2020 or early 2021.

Here's the thing. Nick probably does wants another payday financially speaking. He's only 36 and not that he's going broke tomorrow but he has a shit load of years left to live most likely and getting another couple million in the bank would go a long way into retirement. He has every reason to take this fight at this point.

Nick sounds drunk. He appears to be out of shape too

Damn Nick doesn’t sound too good at all....

I’m sorry I didn’t watch this interview fully but did he imply he wants Masvidal?

noonskddiaz.gif

masvidal_noons3fag.gif

If this fight did happen would be an interesting build up. Nick's angle could be avenging his brother, Masvidals angle could be "fuck the Diaz brothers"

Back