Reaction score
Masvidal should thank him IMO

"I respect Khabib but I'll still whoop his ass"
-FKL

Last edited:
lol, kevin lee knows he is not a draw.

not even on the main card.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

FKL focusing more on the F would be a smart move.

Good, because Promoter Kevin Lee was embarrassing.

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m conflicted on Kevin Lee. Dude has some unbreakable belief in himself.

But at the same time, mans is totally delusional. If he gets passed Gillespie then he’ll have proved me wrong but I don’t see it.

I’m conflicted on Kevin Lee. Dude has some unbreakable belief in himself.

But at the same time, mans is totally delusional.
I think he's just kinda dumb and extremely egotistical. Which is good for us fans, he should not be taken seriously and enjoy the ride.
Hell even Bethe was spewing nonsense about becoming champ in her day. <CroCop1>

I think he's just kinda dumb and extremely egotistical. Which is good for us fans, he should not be taken seriously and enjoy the ride.
Hell even Bethe was spewing nonsense about becoming champ in her day. <CroCop1>

Yeah but that’s honestly what it takes to be successful at anything.

He’s really not afraid to fail or care what others think of him. Pretty admirable, but I do enjoy when he gets his ass beat lol cuz dude is pretty annoying.

Fighter Kevin Lee has a special kind of delusion you just don't see every day, hespect.

Fact: Kevin Lee has a mortal fear of Life Savers, Swiss Cheese, Bundt Cake, and most notably...bagels.

ALthough GSP said Kevin is much better than him, I think Lee will find a way to lose again, sadly.

Good, because Promoter Kevin Lee was embarrassing.

maxresdefault.jpg
He was hilarious imo. But also looked hilarious. Seems he moved away from dressing like that to normal but now he has a man bun or something

How delusional compared to BJ and Weedman?

Way more delusional at least BJ and The Chris have actually won belts in their primes.

Back