Fighters you would support for one night only

"Vicious decision"

I'd support Ngannou KOing TS every night for as long as TS can take it.

I've done that already. I screamed at the TV when Tito choked out Bader, like I was his biggest fan ever :meow:<{Joewithit}>

I've done that already. I screamed at the TV when Tito choked out Bader, like I was his biggest fan ever :meow:<{Joewithit}>

I was actually really excited for Tito, despite hating him in the past and not really caring about Bader one way or the other. Every douchebag deserves a win once in awhile.

I was actually really excited for Tito, despite hating him in the past and not really caring about Bader one way or the other. Every douchebag deserves a win once in awhile.
Yep, same scenario for me.

Motley Crue song?

I’d support Grispi or Bowles if they came back haha

It's always when guy's I hate go on a losing streak. I am not a fan of Kevin Lee, Darren Till, or James Vick

I was elated when Till got spanked by Mas and T-Wood but I really kinda want him to get this win over Kelvin. And I'm of fan of Gastelum

I was praying Gaetche destroyed Vick and got my wish but I felt so bad seeing him get sent to the shadow realm for a 3rd time. Wanted him to get there that night.

I think Kevin Lee is the biggest douche and was delighted when Ferg, Iaquinta, and RDA clowned him. Now I find myself rooting for him against Gregor.

I would support Fallon Fox's decision to challenge all oppressive, male chauvinist notions that she cannot defy the odds and beat John Jones at heavyweight.

Back