Media Conor McGregor takes credit for BMF title: "That belt was brought to life by me"

DariusTheGreat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Looks like the Conor is having a hard time adjusting to the harsh reality that he's not the center of attention anymore. This is quite delusional to say the least.

But it seems like Conor is eyeing the winner of this fight. I honestly hope Masvidal wins; that matchup would be insane lol

Jorge would be humongous if he ko'd Nate and Conor

WTF!!!

There is actually a BMF belt!?

He isn’t lying tho. When I first heard this belt was announced it was obvious to me the UFC is trying their best to set Conor up with the winner of Nate/Jorge in hopes he beats them to strut around with a belt.

Honestly, if the UFC is hell bent on blowing Conor at all costs, at least Conor won’t hold up any real divisions with this sideshow circus shit.

Aaa and everyone keeps ignoring the loudmouth has been

He is so desperate for any attention

The question wasn't even asking about the belt. He just felt like he needed to say that.

Produces shit whiskey, and he's a belt designer now? <mma4>

He isn’t lying tho. When I first heard this belt was announced it was obvious to me the UFC is trying their best to set Conor up with the winner of Nate/Jorge in hopes he beats them to strut around with a belt.

Honestly, if the UFC is hell bent on blowing Conor at all costs, at least Conor won’t hold up any real divisions with this sideshow circus shit.

Yeah, this actually makes a fair bit of sense.

I just can't give any less of a fuck about what he has to say, right now. Get your shit together and fight, or go away and peddle your booze. Either way, I genuinely wish him success but having random quotes of his mixed in with relevant fight news is annoying.

KB0r6Ia.png

He's losing his sanity day by day. It's scary. I hope Dee is okay at home.

He’s Got a point. There’s no lying Diaz wasn’t as big a draw until he beat McGregor. Conor is definitely a big part of this puzzle.

McNuggets's attempts at seeming relevant are really getting pathetic.

Conor doesn't give life to anything.

He has it sapped away in chokes.

Hey Conor, this is the only belt you gonna have when you'll take a shit in the back of the bus
24898509627_008a488c20_b.jpg

He feels like he is being left behind.

Back