Jones says he "Didn't Know" of Tony's Mental Health Battle

Jones the type of guy to know about someone’s mental health issues and lie about it

Jones is so self absorbed I believe him when he says he didn't know this or that about anyone else besides himself.

Last edited:
Don't let this bombshell distract you from the fact that Conor's foot was a balloon.

I believe jones. Ferguson has never even won a real belt so it’s not like everyone is keeping track of his psychosis .

Jones has mental health issues too so I don't see the need to apologize for anything.

What exactly are T-Ferg's mental illness issues? I heard he had some but I never heard specifically what they are. Soemthing like depression? Bi-Polar?

Has Jones seen Tony's hairline?

Of course he has mental health problems.

Jones is such a shitty person, he did that on purpose, accidentally.

Just like how he calls himself DC's daddy, knowing DC's father was murdered.

No big deal. And i do believe jones aint reading mma sites for news and if anyone ever told him about fergusons issues it probably went in one ear and out the other. I hear shit all the time about people i know but i usually forget about it pretty fast

"suicidal" is a very specific term to use for someone who knows nothing about his mental condition.

omg Jon

you can't possibly paint you in a worse light

straight up lying about it... yeah.... what a fucking coincidence that tweet must've been

I didn't give much of a fuck about the whole ordeal but coming out and trying to lie through his teeth on this one..geez...

Back